• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Garbage Models

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Garbage Models

US revised to 60k deaths, we know it will be under half that. Trump did an amazing job, saved 2 million people. Ventilators being sent to other countries now. Hospital staff being laid off now.

And now skippy comes out with his crayons and says 33,000 in Canada will die, same as US with 10 times our population. Sask will have 3000 deaths, but Ab 400 for some reason even though they have 4 times the population. Wascana rehab to be converted to a make shift hospital and field house turned into a field hospital. Pallister threatening to jail people for 6 months. Maybe of we keep going they will convert the Plains hospital back to an actual hospital. Our experts arent worth sht and neither are our politicians or MSM for not even asking basic questions.

Lockdown until a vaccine 18 months away. Economists are saying don't bother, there wont be an economy left after that and covid will be the least of your worries.

And no one will question the models or numbnuts

Comment

Saskatchewan basically shut down because 20 people per week for 7 weeks got sick and 3, yes 3 people died. Not 300, not 3000. The uppie-ups must know something we don’t know cause the cure seems much worse than the disease. But everybody is getting their $2000 payola to crawl in a hole for awhile. Something I heard today, family pictures with Covid. Great Idea for history books. I’ll have to take one with some one else’s cheque in hand cause I heard farmers don’t qualifry. (That’s 20 out of 1 million and most picked it up somewhere else.)
      Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 10, 2020, 23:27.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        US revised to 60k deaths, we know it will be under half that. Trump did an amazing job, saved 2 million people. Ventilators being sent to other countries now. Hospital staff being laid off now.

And now skippy comes out with his crayons and says 33,000 in Canada will die, same as US with 10 times our population. Sask will have 3000 deaths, but Ab 400 for some reason even though they have 4 times the population. Wascana rehab to be converted to a make shift hospital and field house turned into a field hospital. Pallister threatening to jail people for 6 months. Maybe of we keep going they will convert the Plains hospital back to an actual hospital. Our experts arent worth sht and neither are our politicians or MSM for not even asking basic questions.

Lockdown until a vaccine 18 months away. Economists are saying don't bother, there wont be an economy left after that and covid will be the least of your worries.
        What ya gonna do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
          What ya gonna do about it?
          Whatta you mean, “what ya gonna do about it?” Now I’m not gonna sleep all night thinking bout that question. First thing I know, I’m gonna ditch my cel phone so they can’t track me. Just read Apple and Google putting more Bluetooth in my phone so they can track me. Imagine blue teeth following you all the time. We’ll need a work-around just to get to the lake.
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 11, 2020, 00:12.

Comment

Well Jazz I guess you proved what Truduea is saying if you come out making these assumptions and they don’t turn out true you ll look like an idiot, scare people, or over reassure people you can’t win because the answer is unknown.

I was like most people at the start I wanted to know exactly what was going to happen number sir this and numbers of that. But obviously that’s not a possible thing to do. In fact it may be a mistake to get people’s hopes up or get people to panic depending on what number you throw out.

There are so many microscopic influences and much larger influences to the outcome that nothing is a sure thing. For example. Are all the health care workers going to be able to contribute on? Will the virus mutate? Will people self isolate? Is the virus transmittable further than we originally thought maybe can’t be in a room for hours after another person who knows? If trump opens the USA up early and there is a problem we re in even bigger shit.
            If that *** morion does that and it prolongs this the greater the chance for mutations. That’s what some don’t seem to get. If it mutates then the vaccines we are working on throw that out the window and start all over again.

Does it matter if a model says 10,000 or 15,000?
            I guess not as long as it’s not you or your own family.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Saskatchewan basically shut down because 20 people per week for 7 weeks got sick and 3, yes 3 people died. Not 300, not 3000. The uppie-ups must know something we don’t know cause the cure seems much worse than the disease. But everybody is getting their $2000 payola to crawl in a hole for awhile. Something I heard today, family pictures with Covid. Great Idea for history books. I’ll have to take one with some one else’s cheque in hand cause I heard farmers don’t qualifry. (That’s 20 out of 1 million and most picked it up somewhere else.)
              Saskatchewan isn’t testing unless your Practically bedridden which is why we as are jurisdictions not testing understating what is happenning.

I agree if there is only 20 people then what a level of incompetence to shut down the province simply take those 20 to some isolated facility and this is over.

In addition if covid causes heart failure rhe deaths are being listed as heart failure if not tested. It’s all a sham due to the incompetence at the top.

Comment

Saskatchewan has the second highest testing rate in canada ????

Comment

Same in AB. We have been getting 30 to 40 new cases a day for a week so the lock down is for what again? The economy is totally destroyed now although Covid just sped that up. Western canuckistan naturally self isolates and that has practically stopped this thing already. Things will never be like they were and this economic depression will never end now. It will just keep on getting worse. People will continue to self isolate now forever as paranoia is rampant. One of the most important things that uncovers economic opportunities are personal contacts. The old it matters who you know rather than what you know. That natural process is now dead so good luck restarting the economy.

Comment

When people are dying that shouldn't be dying everyone better pay attention....

You can get a test in SK at these locations. There has been over 900 test results per day for the last 3 days. Big Wheel your statement "Saskatchewan isn’t testing unless your Practically bedridden which is why we as are jurisdictions not testing understating what is happenning." is obviously wrong. Most are recovering at home. The vast majority are testing negative. That is a good thing.
                    If more were turning up positive it seems that some with some warped outlook would think that is good?

So far there have been 284 positive cases in the province. That is more than enough to infect everyone if no measures at all would have been put in place to stop the virus's spread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Test sites.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	769612

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      Does it matter if a model says 10,000 or 15,000?
                      I guess not as long as it’s not you or your own family.
                      Numbers don't matter if anything hits your own family.

But here we sit with the economy shuttered because of this. Approx 250B in debt has been thrown at this for less than a month shutdown. To keep it shuttered like this like Trudeau wants for a year will cost a couple trillion.

Does that sound sustainable? Over reaction has costs too.

Use your heads folks. Just cause we farm doesn't mean this doesn't effect us. Eventually the lack of income in the greater population will show up at the farmgate prices. Maybe you will see govt involvement there too. Maybe you will see more countries trying to grow their food locally now and then where will we sell our production.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Numbers don't matter if anything hits your own family.

But here we sit with the economy shuttered because of this. Approx 250B in debt has been thrown at this for less than a month shutdown. To keep it shuttered like this like Trudeau wants for a year will cost a couple trillion.

Does that sound sustainable? Over reaction has costs too.

Use your heads folks. Just cause we farm doesn't mean this doesn't effect us. Eventually the lack of income in the greater population will show up at the farmgate prices. Maybe you will see govt involvement there too. Maybe you will see more countries trying to grow their food locally now and then where will we sell our production.
                        What ya gonna do about it? In 3 years exercise your 1/35000000th power play to decide the future of the country?

Comment

I also find it extremely disappointing that hundreds of thousands haven't died, especially many doctors and nurses taking care of the sick in overloaded hospitals without PPE, that social distancing, lockdown and quarantine made the models of doing NOTHING look "inaccurate".

We all know social distancing doesn't work anyway, just because every country that does it has it under control, and those that didn't or late are out of control, just a coincidence.

There is cures already, vaccines days away and some already working. Thankfully those with Lupus have volunteered to suffer in pain and die from inflammation as they can't get HCQ because of a hunch made public of a working anti-viral. I mean they were sick anyway, just numbers.

Now back to the salt mines you lazy bastards. This rich white dude wants his vacations back.

Comment

What's the solution? How long for the quarantine? Until there is no more infections for a 14 day period, in canada? I'm getting to the point that who even cares anymore. Yes the usual group will be calling each other stupid and retards on here to fill in their day over this, but really how on earth do we find a solution to this. Yes paranoia has taken over for sure. How can schools re open in the fall when we are being told that this is only the beginning. Financially there will be a large section of hard working people that are going to throw in the towel forever because they will see no hope of recovery. I dont know, I guess we will find out, but I think that in sask here weren't they talking about a review of the business closures and etc on July 1? If that's the case the devastation will be massive. When people run out of money it might get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                              What ya gonna do about it? In 3 years exercise your 1/35000000th power play to decide the future of the country?
                              This clown better not make 3 more years

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...