• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau/Trump Good Friday Messages

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau/Trump Good Friday Messages

I didn't watch Trudeau again today but I did watch some of Trump's Good Friday message. I'm wondering if

sock boy made any mention of the significance of Good Friday and Easter to Christians. It seems to me that

I did hear something from him about the Easter bunny. Any comments?

He has no MORALS, no religion of any manner would accept his Narcissistic ego, thinking he is a god. The bunny rabbits is about ALL he believes in. He is the highest most important power in Canada maybe the planet...we are surfs and peasants. Oh wait he does worship at the altar of GRET/Climate Change SCAM!

Comment

Trudeau is virulently anti christ. Said once that evangelicals are the biggest threat to Canada. So I would just guess he would say nothing about the most significant event in world history.

Oh well. Off now with the kids to watch our daily Easter week video.

Hope you all have a grand weekend. Remember the sacrifice made. Once. For all of us. Tetelestai.

Comment

Heard him praising the Jewish faith the other day

Comment

I read in the 70's others calling TURDO 1 the anti-Christ, This one perhaps a MINION of Satan would be closer. As I said NO MORALS! I hope NO church would ever allow his carcass to darken their doors!
          Apparently a catholic but if so, Popes, Bishops should kick his EVIL AZZ out of anything religious...the hypocrite! They are guilty as SIN if they don't!

Comment

I had a suspicion that sock boy had turned his back on a central celebration in Christianity. Its hard to believe that he can own that snub and stay in politics. Maybe counting on Muslims being the majority next time around.

Comment

Don't laugh at the easter bunny comment, New Zealand's prime minister deemed him an essential service:
              https://www.google.com/url?q=https://globalnews.ca/news/6788575/jacinda-ardern-easter-bunny-essential-worker-coronavirus/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYhOHXwN_oAhULHDQIHchiBwUQFjAAegQ IARAB&usg=AOvVaw3e_NkWDTUKycT5h6Bq_M5T https://www.google.com/url?q=https://globalnews.ca/news/6788575/jacinda-ardern-easter-bunny-essential-worker-coronavirus/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYhOHXwN_oAhULHDQIHchiBwUQFjAAegQ IARAB&usg=AOvVaw3e_NkWDTUKycT5h6Bq_M5T

Comment

Is there an essential disservice?

Comment

Many of the self declared Christians on this site hold many views that are not very Christian.

What would Jesus say and do in this time of covid?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Many of the self declared Christians on this site hold many views that are not very Christian.

Do tell us. You seem to be a Jesus expert.

Comment

I don't know what HE would say but the Pope claims the virus is a sign we aren't taking global warming seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        Do tell us. You seem to be a Jesus expert.
                        You don't have to be an expert to observe the hypocrites.

Comment

You don't have to be an expert to observe the hypocrites.
                          Oooooo....

Burn

Comment

How come you only work mornings here ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              How come you only work mornings here ?
                              He's a sniper. He runs out of ammo by noon

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...