• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identifying survivors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identifying survivors

With social distancing and group gatherings being policed are the recovered people going to be identified somehow (arm bands, clean bill of health cards, tattoos) in order to circulate freely. Also are the recovered going to be in high demand for businesses that want a secure workforce?

Good point, perhaps Justin's wife should be volunteering at the local hospital,would make for good PR on CBC.

Comment

do you actually think she had it ? or just an excuse for him to hide away for a month

Comment

Hahahaha. Yeah arm bands and tattoos and lets put them all in ghettos. Guess I am not the only terrible person on here.

Comment

You are assuming after you had it you are immune to getting it again.I am not sure that is true.If it was a vaccine would have been developed by now.

Comment

....did someone say Ghetto?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              do you actually think she had it ? or just an excuse for him to hide away for a month

Shure she had it. I seen it on CBC.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                What about his “security scare” during the election allowing Mr Dressup to wear a bullet proof vest?
                Why haven’t we ever heard what the security threat was?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  What about his “security scare” during the election allowing Mr Dressup to wear a bullet proof vest?
                  Why haven’t we ever heard what the security threat was?
                  Perhaps Sophie was the security threat then as well. Isn't that about the same time more of his groping and inappropriate relationship with underage students came out?

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people who have justifiable reasons to want to "remove" him, but most don't have such intimate opportunities to do so, except his former estranged wife.

Could be why he is hiding right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Perhaps Sophie was the security threat then as well. Isn't that about the same time more of his groping and inappropriate relationship with underage students came out?

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people who have justifiable reasons to want to "remove" him, but most don't have such intimate opportunities to do so, except his former estranged wife.

Could be why he is hiding right now.
                    Maybe Sophie is playing the field?

Maybe she had enough of living with a dimwit?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      Maybe Sophie is playing the field?

Maybe she had enough of living with a dimwit?
                      Maybe but she's not the brightest bulb in the string either. In this case like attracted like. They say men marry their mother - Maggie's a nitwit **** so there's that too.

Comment

They don't let me call Maggie a $lut on Twitter either but over there they put me in jail for a time out.

Comment

Wasn't there a video circulating a while back of Sophie chastising Justin about his arrogance or lack of humility? It was kinda old already and hard the hear, maybe what she was saying was "subtitled" onto the video. Was it real? I can't find it.

Maybe she had enough of him already, seems like he would be a domineering narcacist, masquerading as a feminist. His ego probably doesn't allow him to see he is in way over his head, denial is hazardous.

My apologies, there I go again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...