• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian government spokesman

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian government spokesman

Wow, what would it look like if Trudeau stood there and answered questions from a press gathering like DT has to deal with. And for the up to 2 hours that he does it sometimes.

It would be Pathetic!

Comment

thats why you won't ever see it happen

Comment

Would give me incentive to shut TV off and go do something useful.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
          Would give me incentive to shut TV off and go do something useful.
          So true! I can’t even watch Justine on tv anymore without swearing 🤬 at that SOB. I turn the tv off before my blood pressure goes to the stratosphere.

Comment

Trump takes questions from 100+ different reporters that cover 50 different topics.
            Skippy has trouble reciting his 5 speaking notes for questions pre-approved by Butts.

Trump is a successful CEO and Trudeau was a failed part time drama teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              Trump takes questions from 100+ different reporters that cover 50 different topics.
              Skippy has trouble reciting his 5 speaking notes for questions pre-approved by Butts.

Trudeau is retard,
              But it’s a fact that trump has been bankrupt several times

Comment

Gotta admit Don knows how to phuck the system! Would trade for him over the phucktard we have.

Comment

holy shit, accidentally had CBC news on driving home and the state broadcaster is pissed at trudeau for not preparing for this
                  head of medical assn pissed also
                  thought i was hallucinating , but i really heard it

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    holy shit, accidentally had CBC news on driving home and the state broadcaster is pissed at trudeau for not preparing for this
                    head of medical assn pissed also
                    thought i was hallucinating , but i really heard it
                    WHAT !!!! The CBC mad at the man child???

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

Really list all his successful enterprises. How many are not bankrupt or fraudulent? Talk about alternative facts. All Trump does at those rallies is boost his own ego and lie. Have you bought any of his swampland yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab7 View Post
                        Trudeau is retard,
                        But it’s a fact that trump has been bankrupt several times
                        Now, now...That is an insult to retards.

Comment

Oh I do say ...at the TV only of course "go fu ck yourself", maybe "smart tv" will tell him, then I change the channel...to Family Feud or Jeopardy...

Click image for larger version

Name:	7941586211412.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	769611
                          Last edited by fjlip; Apr 10, 2020, 19:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...