• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Friday ....thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Friday ....thank you notes

Thank you for all those around being healthy ...first off...

Thank you that I can call checking cows with the family isolation...

Thank you that there is forums like this to engage in isolation...the modern day coffee..

Thank you for teaching John Deere dealers that 30 feet of air above the head in new shops isn't really needed when they lock their doors and set everything outside now....

Thank you to Ritchie Bros for having sales that indicate values are still there...

Thank you for farmaholic coming back.

Thank you to the new names on here that are offering more opinions...

Thank you for Justin Trudeau learning how to tell time and coming out at 9:15 am to say the same shit...

Thank you to the conservatives that forgot what agriculture is ....

Thank you to the co-op for keeping their profits high when they could be helping out ...the way taxpayers did during the Devine era to keep the refinery moving forward..oil is 10 bucks a barrel into the refinery at the highest and we are paying 79.9 posted at the pumps. just ignorant....

Thank you for the " do as I say not as I do "

Trudeau has to get a couple days off now that he been isolated for a month....so much for the stay at home message....

Either he or his wife is travelling ....

Comment

Thank you for the sun .......... glorious sun. Even got some water trickling here.

Comment

Thank you for the farm, just a few miles out of Regina and thanx for the freedom to go out there a pretend we are doing something productive. All Agrivillers welcome - with masks, rum and coke. 👍

Comment

A big thanks to family and friends and Agriville associates.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Thank you for the farm, just a few miles out of Regina and thanx for the freedom to go out there a pretend we are doing something productive. All Agrivillers welcome - with masks, rum and coke. 👍
            How am I supposed to drink rum and coke through a mask?

There will be lots of small Easter celebrations this year compared the large family feasts.

Comment

Thankful for the sweet young thing at the liquor store counter, gives me a reason to drink.

Comment

Thank you to Jerome Powell’s printing press which produced the CCP flu vaccine

Iceman

Comment

Thankful something else on here besides climate change.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...