• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This drives me nuts.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like the Republicans won the House of Representatives in the mid terms? LOL

You better save your money because you might need it if summer doesn't come.

Its too soon to say what will happen. But so far Biden is leading Trump in most polls.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Just like the Republicans won the House of Representatives in the mid terms? LOL

You better save your money because you might need it if summer doesn't come.

Its too soon to say what will happen. But so far Biden is leading Trump in most polls.
      but, how much ?
      killary was leading also ,FFS

Comment

This post is about if its a good idea for Canada to send millions of dollars of tax payers money that we don't even have yet off to some unaccountable UN organisation at a time when our own economy is on the verge of collapsing.
        Trump was smart enough to question that idea.

Chuck wouldn't you question that idea?

Comment

The USA is one of the biggest foreign aid spenders in the world. Are they wrong?

Trump of course is only interested in his re-election so there is not much point in following his nonsensical and inconsistent tweets.

Are you suggesting that we shouldn't work together to solve pandemics and other international crisis?

Like most organizations the WHO may need to be better, but the idea of every country working in isolation on a pandemic is just f..king stupid.

Comment

I am suggesting we as tax payers look after our people here at home first.

You don't mind sending money off to unaccountable millionaires bureaucrats?

Comment

Do you know how the money is being spent? Millionaire bureaucrats? Hahah
              Spending money on an international effort to combat the COVID virus is actually money that will benefit Canadians.
              The little bit of money going overseas is relatively small compared to what governments are spending in Canada.

Comment

Well I guess either the voters will purchase or reject the idea. Tboy still believes the majority will buy it. Or forget about it.
                Trump simply knows what sells to his voters.
                If u ask me, no more to UN, and cut off WHO until an accounting has been done.

Comment

If you all are answering chucky, QUIT quoting him, that makes me see his drivel!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    If you all are answering chucky, QUIT quoting him, that makes me see his drivel!
                    Not so bad really. Keeping up without getting too close. An occasional chat with one of the exes just long enough to go "Oh yeah now I remember why"

Comment

I’m kinda new here.
                      Just curious why does chuck come on here if you all dislike him

Comment

Chuck is one of the old wheatbaord directors that got turfed, he has made it his mission to be opposed everything on here. One of those people that hold a grudge forever. Don't worry he will die from Wuhan virus soon.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Trump of course is only interested in his re-election
                          And trudeau liberals aren’t?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                            And trudeau liberals aren’t?
                            They need not worry about such things when they implement the Emergencies Act and introduce the new Fuhrer.

Comment

Hey Chuck quit posting stupid stuff about the USA you have no clue at all.

Comment

Only on Agriville would you find so many posters opposed to funding international cooperation and effort to combat the covid pandemic! LOL

The World Health Organization (WHO), founded in 1948, is a specialized agency of the United Nations with a broad mandate to act as a coordinating authority on international health issues.
                                The U.S. government (U.S.) has long been actively engaged with WHO, providing financial and technical support as well as participating in its governance structure.
                                The U.S. is currently the largest contributor to WHO.

Mission

Its overarching mission is “attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.”1 It supports its mission through activities such as:

providing technical assistance to countries,
                                setting international health standards and providing guidance on important health issues,
                                coordinating and supporting international responses to health emergencies such as disease outbreaks, and promoting and advocating for better global health.

I know this is pretty radical stuff for some of you guys! LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...