• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14 day forecast

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    -18 at both closest Environment Canada sites here. That only breaks the record low for today by 5 degrees.

Which would all be quite amusing, except I am drying grain, way too cold for natural air drying, as we should be doing this time of year, and I get to pay CO2 tax on the gas and the electricity to make heat because Chuck et al at the NFU supported the CO2 tax on our behalf.

Thanks.
    and worst of all , our SASK rep , fat ralph too

Comment

-18 here last night
      snowing right now

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        Drying grain from last fall I assume? Comments like that and SF3's pictures dont help the stress level when I'm looking at snow cause I still cant see the crop that is underneath!
        Still drying grain from last fall, yes. Drying in the bins, so it just doesn't work very well in the really cold weather with all the condensation and freezing to the walls.

Still excellent snowmobile conditions around here. Only 1 or 2 wires showing above the snow on many fences. I'm afraid to even look at the threads about people already back in the fields, it really elevates the stress level.

What we really need, is for Chuck to come along with another soothing reassuring thread with lots of maps, graphs and cut and paste showing how much warmer it is than average right now.

Comment

Lol. Saskfarmer, an hour and a halfish south of me, combining. Me, snowmobiling supplies out to my fence to dig some sections out so that the coyotes can’t walk over the 54 inch fence! Just noticed on the far side of the pasture where I never go because I can’t get there, that there are some posts that are below the snow level. Five feet of post, gone. Can’t get there with the tractor. Might need to avoid lambs in that paddock until some settling of snow occurs. Lol.

We start lambing in about ten days. Would be nice to have some bare areas by then. Sick of this winters fight. Makes it worse knowing how ridiculously easy it would be to have conditions I see elsewhere!

I love Saskatchewan, but this is a rough place in Saskatchewan to live, at least under these crazy conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Peer reviewed...YUP Climate is changing...Now I am terrified of burning up, maybe a few days could get over 30C!
            More terrifying is we will get a 30C temp change over the next 5 days by the sounds of it. Texas had a 30C difference in temp from the panhandle to its southern most tip when this cold front came sweeping in on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by zeefarmer View Post
              More terrifying is we will get a 30C temp change over the next 5 days by the sounds of it. Texas had a 30C difference in temp from the panhandle to its southern most tip when this cold front came sweeping in on Friday.
              Bring it on! Fu ck this never-ending winter hell! Yes 200 miles S is another planet/season, that crazy invisible wall been here all my life.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Still drying grain from last fall, yes. Drying in the bins, so it just doesn't work very well in the really cold weather with all the condensation and freezing to the walls.

Still excellent snowmobile conditions around here. Only 1 or 2 wires showing above the snow on many fences. I'm afraid to even look at the threads about people already back in the fields, it really elevates the stress level.

What we really need, is for Chuck to come along with another soothing reassuring thread with lots of maps, graphs and cut and paste showing how much warmer it is than average right now.
                He must be off today
                Quiet here lol

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  He must be off today
                  Quiet here lol
                  Well, he did work the long weekend, he deserves a well earned day off.

Comment

Maybe he is embarrassed to post his drivel now that his name is attached to it?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                      Maybe he is embarrassed to post his drivel now that his name is attached to it?
                      Exactly!

Comment

Al Gore ain’t give up on the the climate change fiasco. Heard him on Billy “ I’m so high” Maher. All that bad fossil fuel that he flys around on his jets is ok tho. Fat Ralph and Fat Al shud go on tour!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...