• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many job losses since March 15th?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    I listen to CBC radio more than i should and there is a idea that keeps popping up the last couple of weeks from the far left thinkers.

"Basic annual income for everyone"

I know what their idea is but have no idea how how they would stop the whole country from collapsing completely financially and personalty. I guess the cannabis industry would improve.

Maybe our left leaning buddies on here could explain this theory?
    If I have to pay a disproportionate amount of my income from the risk I took and work I did to support people that won't have to work to receive it.... I'll be doing alot less myself.

See where this is going.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 7, 2020, 14:01.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      If no have to pay a disproportionate amount of my income from the risk I took and work I did to support people that won't have to work to receive it.... I'll be doing alot less myself.

See where this is going.
      Only a fool works hard when government is printing money.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Shouldnt we just look back at all the historical events that caused major disruptions for some of the answers to what is going to happen? World war 1, The 1918 spanish flu, the great depression, world war 2, and several of the financial crisis that came to pass? Many of these events caused massive disruption for much longer periods of time.

For those who think governments shouldn't increase spending during a crisis, history shows you are wrong.

Yes there is more pain to come and some things are going to fail. But Big Wheel is spot on when he asks what would the Cons do different? Almost all the leaders in the developed world are following a similar fiscal path in this crisis.
        Too *** ken bad the spineless pricks let the protestors wipe out billions in canada before the crisis

Comment

I am just scared the lefty's are going to push that idea through while the country is down and out. Once the hordes of unemployed gets desperate this will look good and they have the right government in power now to get it done!

I think this is just another crack pot idea from the UN.

Comment

Over 3 million Canadians have already filed for Emergency Aid Cheques.
            And the program just started.

Good thing Skippy let protesters shut down our failing economy for a month straight before the virus. We will see how a budget works with a very weak energy sector and double digit unemployment.
            Last edited by Oliver88; Apr 8, 2020, 09:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...