• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A&w commercial

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    That's what we call a big mac attack! Used to be a 50/50 chance of a race to the crapper.

Have went to McDonalds more in recent years, food has gotten better and doesn't bother my stomach anymore. More supportive of canadian ag.
    When I was trucking I used to plan entire days around a double big mac meal... something super light for breakfast, crush a double big mac with fries for late lunch, then you had one of their apple pies to keep from nawing on the steering wheel before you parked for the night. Holy heckerino that's one magical sandwich!

I dont care for the marketing, but a cheddar bacon uncle burger and rings from Allen&Wright certainly hits the spot when your teeth are starting to float mid afternoon as well!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
      That's what we call a big mac attack! Used to be a 50/50 chance of a race to the crapper.

Have went to McDonalds more in recent years, food has gotten better and doesn't bother my stomach anymore. More supportive of canadian ag.
      And none of that fake meat bs like the others tried pushing.

Eat beef

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
        And none of that fake meat bs like the others tried pushing.

Eat beef
        If beyond meat is basically a plant based protein burger.....should cattleman start calling their hamburger beyond peas/lentils? ???

Seems the CCA need a new promotional tactic?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          If beyond meat is basically a plant based protein burger.....should cattleman start calling their hamburger beyond peas/lentils? ???

Seems the CCA need a new promotional tactic?
          Any type of promotion would be better than the next to nothing that they do now. McDonald’s does more promotion than anybody for us beef guys. The milk guys can advertise on the side of a stainless tanker and it looks sharp. If I put a picture of a steak on the side of my liner with some fresh moo poo sprayed across it probably won’t get the same reaction.

I’m a second hand vegetarian......... cow eat grass ....... I eat cow. Yum

Comment

When I see my new calves I try to use words like delicious....savory...etc....

My daughter names them. ....lol

We got a Holstein steer last year to keep a cow in shape. ...she named him Stanley....so pretty soon we will be eating Stanburgers. ....lmao

Comment

There is a half assed all encompassing thank you to all that keep us fed at the end ,
              Find a good panko breaded onion ring recipe on the net use lots of seasoning salt on them, use good thick sliced sweet onions. Thats an A&W ring.
              28 day aged home raised BBQ Angus Cheese Burgers served on a one side toasted bun, Panko breaded rings and the drink of my choice. Sometimes a can of A and W root beer over ice. I'll skip the drive through.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Guess ranchers and farmers mean nothing to them!
                I thought exactly the same way. I said to my wife just cut them off the beef and wheat supply, see how that works for them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...