• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatten The Curve

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
    But here's the thing, 70% of the population needs to get it over the next 12 months or so for enough herd immunity without overwhelming the medical system - if everything goes perfect, no vaccine for 18 months. Many of us will find out if Covid19 will kill us in the next year or so.

If they can find a workable anti-viral, then great. but nothing confirmed yet.

Stuff they don't say on the news.

15444, perhaps you can spend some time volunteering to clean hospital rooms of covid after the patient expires if no big deal. I'm sure they could use the help and time off to rest. Or just volunteer to move patients, move medical waste. You don't even need a mask.
    I don't volunteer for things that people get paid, good ****ing money, to do.

I never, in my entire life, ever had an interest in going into any medical field because this is the shit you will have to likely deal with. And there are more doctors and nurses coming out the pipeline, so the ones working are expendable. This shock to the system may cause a snowflake to melt.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
      Wore a mask and safety glasses, latex gloves underneath cloth ones sprayed with bleach solution, bought groceries. Felt utterly stupid in the store as everyone else was shopping like normal.

People staring at me. Quite the times.
      Prairie North Coop today , max 5 customers at a time, 6' apart with tape on floor, carts sanitized, gloves on workers, plexi-glass barriers, Sign states DON"T shop if sick/coughing! NO masks on anyone, this not normal, yes if it feels better, set unrefrigerated stuff aside for a few days, perishable can't do that, wipe I guess. Getting a little over thinking/paranoid, wash the hands after unpacking, garbage the EVIL plastic bags! DON"T TOUCH A DA FACE! virus dies in hours or days. Do your best as you feel safe, but ZERO efforts is a 100% guarantee...your N95 still allows 5% inhaled viruses...now we panic...luck of the draw! Biggest RISK is all you smokers/vapers, obese, any lung issues, cancer, reduced immunity from lifestyle/diet. SUGAR kills, COLD DRINKS bad, COLD AIR bad...Global Warming a savior of humanity...bring it ON!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...