• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ole Rex , he gets it ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
    That’s a good start of an ignore list to clean up this site.
    A few more climate alarmists could be added as well.
    The best way to win an argument or to win an election campaign is to ignore what your opponent says?

Instead of presenting good counter arguments or evidence to back up your point of view, you just tell the opponent that I am ignoring you and don't engage?

Imagine how successful that would be in a televised debate. Let the other guy present his arguments and then respond by I am ignoring you or I don't like you.

Sounds like a winning strategy to me! LOL

Isn't it ironic when posters write to tell you that they are ignoring you!

Comment

Furrow

Thanks for thinking of me,( at least someone does) no I didn't listen to Rex's message so I have no clue as to what he said. I never open attachments posted on here as my computer repair guy says it's the best place to pick up viruses. As for being a clown, the only person I know who his scared of clowns is Kramer. Are you scared of Clowns Furrow as well?

I do see that the usual follow the crowd wannabe poster on here says I should be ignored along with a few others for having different opinions. That's fine we're all entitled to an opinion.

All that comes to mind when ever I read his post's is the kid in school that didn't fit in with anybody, and was always the last one to be picked for a team when it came to hometown play ground sports. Now he hides behind an alias trying to fit in with his political in crowd "LIKING" every one of their posts. Basically repeating everything they said in his own posts, nothing original ever.

Obviously he suffers from some sort of childhood trauma. Kinda sad in a way.

Comment

Rex may have got tired of wearing the CBC muzzle, now when he barks he actually nips and bites.

Bad dog, bad Rex. No!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Furrow

Thanks for thinking of me,( at least someone does) no I didn't listen to Rex's message so I have no clue as to what he said. I never open attachments posted on here as my computer repair guy says it's the best place to pick up viruses. As for being a clown, the only person I know who his scared of clowns is Kramer. Are you scared of Clowns Furrow as well?

I do see that the usual follow the crowd wannabe poster on here says I should be ignored along with a few others for having different opinions. That's fine we're all entitled to an opinion.

All that comes to mind when ever I read his post's is the kid in school that didn't fit in with anybody, and was always the last one to be picked for a team when it came to hometown play ground sports. Now he hides behind an alias trying to fit in with his political in crowd "LIKING" every one of their posts. Basically repeating everything they said in his own posts, nothing original ever.

This post is kinda sad.

Comment

Furrow

wow , doctor forage , who would of thunk it ?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
              This post is kinda sad.
              i agree

Comment

Furrow

well , you should make an exception this time and read it
                its safe i will assure you

Comment

Well Forage , you got me ...

Nah , I like clowns BTW , most can be entertaining to fill time .

Seinfeld show was entertaining 👍

Comment

..... I never open attachments posted on here as my computer repair guy says it's the best place to pick up viruses......
                    It is a link, a URL, not an attachment.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...