• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neighbors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    Moderators when is enough going to be enough. This website has turned into a disgrace by these so called members of our society. I get disagreeing, that's normal and healthy but this is getting to the point of keyboard terrorist stuff. Much more of this garbage and I for one am deleting my account. Things are not going the best right now, and these people pile on insults and fear. This agstar has proven that he is the last person you would want by your side in a tough situation. Come on man your acting like a 1960's grand wizard.

Like I said I enjoy it here, I could be friends with any one of you but this guy has mental issues and needs help. I for one am going to be checking in less, that's for sure.

Agriville sent me a message a couple years ago to my email to remove a quote by a politician, are they doing the same with this guy or do you find him to be acceptable for your forum?
    Click on his username on the left side of one of his posts (in green font), and when his stats window opens, hit 'add to ignore list', found on the left hand side.

Comment

If we ALL do that those can BABBLE to themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
        Click on his username on the left side of one of his posts (in green font), and when his stats window opens, hit 'add to ignore list', found on the left hand side.
        I did but no ignore feature

Comment

It works! 3 Left Climate Crazy AZZHOLES ignored! Life should be much better, I can't hear you, HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
            Not really. Detroit could easily ask for replacements from either the retired sector, of which over 62,000 have volunteered to work in the US, or from military medical staff - of which there are 9,000 based in Texas alone.

MAGA! KAG! Trump/Pence 2020!
            The paper needed for the Masks comes from Canada, Maybe we need to ban them from sending to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
              I did but no ignore feature
              Figured it out thank's.

Comment

U.S. officials have a change of heart and it doubtful Trumps order will be enforced. So there are a few smarter people in his administration. This is similar to his stationing troops at the Canadian border. The stable genius strikes again. Talking without thinking.

Comment

sitting at home where i should be having a vodka wondering why all of u do not run for political office.

Comment

Didn't Turdo send a boat load of medical supplies to China? Possibly only a month ago?
                    Now, that Drumpf is such a bad guy for not wanting his own country to run short of supplies?? Wow, talk about hypocrisy!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...