• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowbirds to much sun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    OOOOO read and listen to Saskatchewan news a derby up north has 5 confirmed cases for people who attended.

Wow, I can't believe all the haters.

This isn't a virus but just a rising up of stupid Canadians to the surface.
    I see on fox news that the mexican cartel's are struggling due to supply shortages from corona virus. I would imagine they will blame the ski doo rally like everyone else, including gormley.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5965ED04-F1D2-44C6-A1AF-E353CAF7DEA1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	769557
      2 week lockup done
      Went shopping for grub today but still being very cautious, even brought my own "air" !!
      Last edited by Guest; Mar 31, 2020, 11:51.

Comment

Really, it is great to be cautious. This dilemma shall pass and someday almost everything will reopen. I dropped off my two loads of groceries for my favourite snowbirds. They were still chirping🐣

Comment

According to CBSA, March 16 was the peak date for snowbird re-entry, at 116,000. It has dropped every day since, but still 25,000 returned on March 28, which is the most recent date for which data has been compiled. 1/2 of that 25,000 came back through Ontario points of entry.

Comment

Those jealous vacation haters, how can those numbers be accurate, all the Snowbirds have been back weeks ago according to SK3 and Case!

The owner of Bigway foods heard the all about the ruckus on Agriville and said he has an ice cone for each of you to help calm you little boys down!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Those jealous vacation haters, how can those numbers be accurate, all the Snowbirds have been back weeks ago according to SK3 and Case!

The owner of Bigway foods heard the all about the ruckus on Agriville and said he has an ice cone for each of you to help calm you little boys down!
                I need rum , not ice cream
                Have a good day forage !

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                  According to CBSA, March 16 was the peak date for snowbird re-entry, at 116,000. It has dropped every day since, but still 25,000 returned on March 28, which is the most recent date for which data has been compiled. 1/2 of that 25,000 came back through Ontario points of entry.
                  And a bunch of those were Quebecers with RVs who stopped at Walmart’s to stock up all along the 401 instead of waiting and risking spreading it in Quebec. Nice of them eh?

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                    liberals revising history,,, what's new.
                    And here I thought you were going to provide some facts to back up the point about me you were trying to make. But then again, it is hard to argue against facts isn't it. So instead of even trying to mount an argument you resort to blaming it on those big bad Liberals changing history. What a joke! Any facts to back up that claim or is that all you have. Boy it must be really sad to be that fearful of Liberals.

Comment

I actually thought sf3 said a while back he was home cleaning seed. Way to go dhml . Better not say anymore or i will be called a liberal even tho ive never voted for them but sf3 has.Oh and by the way i know people that stayed in usa cause there ins. is good till end of april

Comment

I have been back for just over a week, soon I can take the anklet off. Trudeau still has to keep his on but that's another story.

DML can you send me an email of what I will be doing tomorrow and maybe the next few days because as i get older it would be nice to have someone send me updates every day. you seem to keep track and not read or understand.

Comment

I have been back for just over a week, soon I can take the anklet off. Trudeau still has to keep his on but that's another story.
                          Ski-Doo rally to get to next week?

Good you made it home safe, that's the most important part, and stay safe at home. The rest is just digital bytes on some obscure server on the internet called Agriville that will just fade away.

Comment

The reason the 1918 flu was dubbed the “Spanish Flu” was because the king of Spain died from it. Public health then wasn’t what it is today. In fact most information was suppressed because the Great War was still going and no country wanted to admit anything as that would put them at a strategic disadvantage, much the same as China, Russia and North Korea are doing with Covid19. Regardless of origin, it was spread on the battlefield and taken home by returning soldiers.

Comment

OOOOO read and listen to Saskatchewan news a derby up north has 5 confirmed cases for people who attended.

Wow, I can't believe all the haters.

This isn't a virus but just a rising up of stupid Canadians to the surface.

What were they doing at that ski-doo rally, kissing each other? Maybe they had a kissing booth.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                                Saskfarmer:
                                By the way the first 5 recognized cases of AIDS in were found in Los Angeles. Therefore I am sure you agree that AIDS is an American disease then right?
                                not necessarily American, but Californian for sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...