• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Easter Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Blah blah blah.

They are failing in the USA.

Who says CNN.

Here is our community in Florida a 55 plus gated community.

Zero infections as of yesterday.

Plus our county has 1 so far.

All are home from work if they still work, some work at Disney etc or golf courses or auctions. Yea RB,

Now the state has said anyone over 65 has to stay home and self quarantined.

New York is bad to look at the leadership or the city.

Yea Florida has more old people than Italy

CNN got caught in a lie again yesterday for just doing part of a sound bite and making the president look bad after the reporter was forced to play or reread the whole comment it was shown he purposely changed the narrative. Yea orange man bad.

The USA is way further ahead of this than Canada any day. Wake the **** up.
    They obviously did not teach math in your school.

Comment

Oh just like a liberal I have to explain what I wrote real slowly so you can get it.

Our community that is a gated community has zero infections. Its basically around 856 people. See there is a big fence around all our homes and community. You cant get in unless you get past the front gate.

Ok, you got that.

Then part two of this.

Our county that surrounds our community has one person infected. That's one in what 255 000

So yes I can do the math.

Comment

Comment

If the current mortality ratio holds up and the American forecast by Trump of 100000 Americans dying, 25000 Canadians would die. So who is worse shape? Gated communities won't stop, just slow the infections and allow healthcare to manage the load. When you have snowmobile derbies and mingle bad things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            If the current mortality ratio holds up and the American forecast by Trump of 100000 Americans dying, 25000 Canadians would die. So who is worse shape? Gated communities won't stop, just slow the infections and allow healthcare to manage the load. When you have snowmobile derbies and mingle bad things happen.
            Canada has a healthcare system that if cases spread out people can be saved.The states system can be expensive and many will die for the fear of having to take out a mortgage on the house to pay for treatments.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              Canada has a healthcare system that if cases spread out people can be saved.The states system can be expensive and many will die for the fear of having to take out a mortgage on the house to pay for treatments.
              If your monopoly health care provider goes bankrupt, what will the consequences be? Manitoba and Alberta are pretty much at that stage now. Legally, you have no alternatives for medical care except to accept whatever the central planners give you. Think about that.

Comment

And when Trump saves the US and the world from millions of deaths, what will you say then agstarr? Will you man up and admit your were wrong?

Guess that weasel fauci was backed into a corner and trump exposed that rat. Drug works, its being used on the ground and at least 3 European studies back it. Now finally FDA approved and distributed 3 months after the outbreak started. Who was dragging their feet exactly?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/30/coronavirus-drugs-hydroxychloroquin-chloroquine/ FDA authorizes widespread use of unproven drugs to treat coronavirus, saying possible benefit outweighs risk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJdjhd_XG8

Watched this last night

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    And when Trump saves the US and the world from millions of deaths, what will you say then agstarr? Will you man up and admit your were wrong?

Guess that weasel fauci was backed into a corner and trump exposed that rat. Drug works, its being used on the ground and at least 3 European studies back it. Now finally FDA approved and distributed 3 months after the outbreak started. Who was dragging their feet exactly?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/30/coronavirus-drugs-hydroxychloroquin-chloroquine/ FDA authorizes widespread use of unproven drugs to treat coronavirus, saying possible benefit outweighs risk
                    If and when drugs are found that help I will be the first to congratulate the Research community. No single politician ever developed or tested a drug,so no I will not congratulate any politician but I will congratulate them for helping researchers and providing funds.

Comment

If and when drugs are found that help I will be the first to congratulate the Research community. No single politician ever developed or tested a drug,so no I will not congratulate any politician but I will congratulate them for helping researchers and providing funds.
                      Show me any western company, pharma, media outlet, doctor, scientist, epidemiologist or organization, WHO, CDC or FDA, or anyone who publicly highlighted or even mentioned hydroxychloroquine in passing as a potential curative treatment before trump did?

Comment

When this sled rally was on students were still in school on the Monday after. It was prior to govt and citizens pushing for social isolation. But everyone forgets the timelines. I know three people that got sick at that rally and is unfortunate but people seem to be trying to blame someone for this and is bullshit.

Comment

Show me any western company, pharma, media outlet, doctor, scientist, epidemiologist or organization, WHO, CDC or FDA, or anyone who publicly highlighted or even mentioned hydroxychloroquine in passing as a potential curative treatment before trump did?
                          Its because he had an Uncle that was a doctor. Im glad my sister was a nurse. I was talking to her and thanked her.

Comment

No one did. No one but him knew - not even the doctors doing the trial. His Orangelyness is the bestest man that has ever lived and is a true leader who should be awarded an honorary medical degree.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
                              When this sled rally was on students were still in school on the Monday after. It was prior to govt and citizens pushing for social isolation. But everyone forgets the timelines. I know three people that got sick at that rally and is unfortunate but people seem to be trying to blame someone for this and is bullshit.
                              And Don’t forget Sask was the LAST Govt to put Any restrictions on, as they Didn’t take this serious enough

Comment

Zinc is the key ?
                                Last edited by furrowtickler; Mar 30, 2020, 16:05.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...