• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydroxchloroquine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A990 View Post
    ..true, you or i don't really know if it kills more than it helps but then you really don't know i think it isn't any worse than the flu..... doesn't stop you from sharing your opinion

....i agree if HQ was a silver bullet we would know by now. But interesting to me is how people faith in "science" not realizing results can be pushed for profit or even politics.

..won't post another link until lancet prints a retraction.
    Do you think its worse then influenza?

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
      Do you think its worse then influenza?
      ..sorry didn't see your post...yes i think its worse than influenza... i've noticed rest of the world seems to be changing their mind about that tho.

Last edited by A990; Jun 2, 2020, 15:42.

Comment

...letter of concern from the lancet
        https://marlin-prod.literatumonline.com/pb-assets/Lancet/pdfs/S0140673620312903.pdf https://marlin-prod.literatumonline.com/pb-assets/Lancet/pdfs/S0140673620312903.pdf

...retraction will be coming..doesn\t matter their mission accomplished

Comment

Nitric oxide seems to hold some hope. Just don't tell Trump about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
            Nitric oxide seems to hold some hope. Just don't tell Trump about it.
            ... origins of misinformation? lol

Comment

He's like the Oprah book club of whacktivism.

Except it all goes bad.

Comment

Amazing how the “WHO” assholes. The “EXPERTS” claim it works now. Unbelievable how phucked this world is. Starting to think it’s all to get rid of the man in the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                  Amazing how the “WHO” assholes. The “EXPERTS” claim it works now. Unbelievable how phucked this world is. Starting to think it’s all to get rid of the man in the White House.
                  Well the impeachment never worked on bad orange man .......

I think Trump is done now though , this rioting and looting will finish him off , it is what it is
                  Not claiming good or bad BTW before I get called a Trump lover lol . It’s just clear what’s going on is all .
                  Somewhere Soros is grinning ear to ear watching this unfold from his penthouse , just needed a trigger to unfold and he got it , twice in 5 months .

But we have our own issues to deal with in Canada . It won’t end well here.

Comment

Apparently injecting bleach or other disinfectants doesn’t work. Trump shut up about that one.

What he really needs is a good laxative to clean him out of all his BS.

I don’t know what they can do for his demented brain though? Decades of Fox news must cause dementia!

When the Current head of defence and the former secretary of defence General Mattis are criticizing Trump in public like they just did, you know that things are not going well at the “White” House.

Who’s he going to fire next! Soon they will be running out of candidates who want to be associated with a lame duck! Quack Quack and Quackery!
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 4, 2020, 11:02.

Comment

So now the dems heed the words of war mongers which they criticized and despised previously. Flip flop flip flop. Poor mattis so sad that he won't go down in history as another McCarthy.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Apparently injecting bleach or other disinfectants doesn’t work. Trump shut up about that one.

I don’t know what they can do for his demented brain though? Decades of Fox news must cause dementia!

When the Current head of defence and the former secretary of defence General Mattis are criticizing Trump in public like they just did, you know that things are not going well at the “White” House.

Who’s he going to fire next! Soon they will be running out of candidates who want to be associated with a lame duck! Quack Quack and Quackery!
                        Good points
                        Meanwhile our PM Peter Pan is getting stoned in his cottage daily and is lost for words lmao

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

did he have his way with someone close to you ? the hatred is obvious and never stops
                          there is a med apparently for that

Comment

I know chuckle. Joe Biden would be so much better. If he could remember what he was running for. Unbelievable that these are the best 2 they could find.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                              I know chuckle. Joe Biden would be so much better. If he could remember what he was running for. Unbelievable that these are the best 2 they could find.
                              All current “leaders” in North America and opposition leaders are a train wreck
                              We need a leader like New Zealand 🇳🇿
                              Not this current bozo

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...