• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theresa Tam

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    If every American and Canadian resident wanted to wear a face mask starting in February then doctors nurses and all medical and support staff would have run out long ago.

There is not enough masks in the world. You don't need masks if you stay isolated.

The majority of early infections in Canada originated from travel by all the businessmen and tourists coming from other infected areas in the world. For all we know some Agrivillers could have brought it back from down south.
    and they could of told people to make their own and wear them , its bullshit and you know it

Comment

Case you sound a little sensitive.

Did you potentially put yourself and your family and community at risk by traveling during the covid pandemic?

The one case I have heard of in my farming area is travel related.

Lots of people cancelled their trips. You apparently did not?

I have traveled a lot in the past. But not this year. Money is not the reason.

Most people don't have the luxury of jetting off to a southern holiday.

And just like when the snow birders stop to shop at walmart on the way home, the community of non travellers gets a bit pissed when they see people who should be in isolation out and about as if nothing is wrong?

I repeat there is not enough masks for everyone. Health care workers go through millions and are suppose to change them with every patient.

Comment

No problem here with the virus and the whole area travels
        Wasnt talking about all the free trips to winnipeg you used to take , talking about out of the country
        Are you going to read the articles furrow posted?

Comment

Case "No problem here with the virus and the whole area travels
          Wasnt talking about all the free trips to winnipeg you used to take , talking about out of the country
          Are you going to read the articles furrow posted?"

So traveling during an epidemic or pandemic is okay if " the whole area" is doing it? LOL

I am sure you know all about the health status of your entire area! See the thing is some people don't even know they have the virus, have not been tested, so how can you be so sure your area is all good and nobody brought the virus home from their diving trip? People with it generally don't put the fact on facebook.

Free trips to Winnipeg? Are you having trouble getting over the past? Sorry to disappoint but you must have me confused with someone else.

Yep I have been overseas in many countries.

I don't see furrows articles posted on this thread and on the subject of masks. Does furrow speak for you now? Or would you like to defend yourself with coherent arguments?

Do you think there is enough masks for 400,000 million North Americans plus all their health care workers? What is the number that would be needed for 6 months to 1 year?

It's not possible to make N95 masks at home. Home made is okay if there is nothing else.

Try to to stick to the current issue without getting distracted.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 5, 2020, 11:44.

Comment

well for your information , when we left , trudeau and tams were saying very little risk here and canadian website saying risk non existent in central america , i was more worried about Denge
            was no pandemic, or even an epidemic then, according to that prick that runs the WHO
            anyways post some pics of your "world travels" , i love travel pics , travelling is my passion
            would be a welcome change from your rehashed drivel
            just to clarify , you do realize that there are still planes landing every day in toronto and vancouver from rome, china , etc.????????
            here is quote from mark twain that may or may not resonate with you;

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

Comment

I have never said travel is bad.

But you are in denial if you don't think Canadian travelers brought the disease home in many cases.

There are still Canadian vacationers and Canadians living overseas coming home. Who do you think is on all the flights? Its not tourists from other countries coming for a vacation when all the hotels and tourist spots are closed.

It seems as if almost every country except Taiwan, Korea, Singapore manged to let it the epidemic turn into a pandemic.

What about the masks? There was not enough for everyone and the healthcare system too. So who should get them? Healthcare workers who are with covid patients all day or isolated Canadians who have almost zero chance of exposure? End of story.

Comment

Post some of your travel pics
                I will enjoy them

Comment

Random thoughts.
                  Younger neighbor went to Miami with two friends in EARLY March. Two came home positive. Gets me thinking....

If anything kills our specie it will be akin to protection from stigmatization. FMe you can't make that up LoL.

Comment

So you think "they" should have stopped the flights a LOT sooner chuck?

Comment

Yes maybe. But hindsight is always 2020. The source from travel into Canada was widespread and not just China.

Once the virus is here and community spread is the issue then flights become less of a source or issue

There is no way to stop it now only the ability to manage the spread until vaccines and or herd immunity take over.

Where they have had some success at diminishing the spread is where they have done extreme tracing of contacts, testing and then isolation. Taiwan, Singapore, Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        So you think "they" should have stopped the flights a LOT sooner chuck?
                        all flights still aren't stopped ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          all flights still aren't stopped ?
                          Unfortunately no, check out how many international flights are still coming into Vancouver.
                          We basically have most of the country on house arrest. We should shut down all the airports and use them for emergency medical trips only until this is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            Unfortunately no, check out how many international flights are still coming into Vancouver.
                            We basically have most of the country on house arrest. We should shut down all the airports and use them for emergency medical trips only until this is resolved.
                            Trouble is , numbnuts has most of the sheeple believing all international flights are halted , and they blindly believe

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                              The virus was exported all over the world, but not in the rest of c h i n a.

Just listened to Danielle Smith interview Gordon G. Chang who also had this burning question. Check him out on twitter. Here is an article of his - "China Using Coronavirus to Annex the World"

https://www.onekoreanetwork.com/post/china-using-coronavirus-to-annex-the-world https://www.onekoreanetwork.com/post/china-using-coronavirus-to-annex-the-world

Comment

The good Dr Tam noticed today that 1/2 the deaths are in Nursing Homes.

Wow! How observant.

Maybe 3 weeks ago when it came to the US in Washington State might have been a clue.

MSM has been reporting it all along but were so busy sensationalizing the total infections number they didn't follow up. The story is in the details.

NOW we have to do something about it. Big urgency!

Their solution is not let part timers work at more than one place. No more volunteers.

So who the phuck is going to replace them? Everybody is on the dole at $2000 month.

Are the press really that stupid? Or is that a stupid question?

This is why Sask death rate has been so low. We don't have the Nursing Home problem.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...