• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritchie Bros Auction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    Neighbour has a belt drive threshing machine if you want real old school. Chainsaw required for removal but at least there’s no flat tires to worry about. Do you have a tractor with a pulley on it? I’d donate a belt that’s hanging in the back of a shed here😉
    Well, I guess I picked a poor example, searched their auction results, and they haven't sold any 510's or super 92's Did sell one JD 105 for $400 last year though.

Might have to stick with the Alan B Olson sales in Rimbey to find a gem in my price range instead.

Our Case DC4 has a belt pulley, but only has the hub, no pulley installed right now, I think there are still some belts in the barn attic too. Anyone have a pulley to help me out here?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 25, 2020, 09:45.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Well, I guess I picked a poor example, searched their auction results, and they haven't sold any 510's or super 92's Did sell one JD 105 for $400 last year though.

Might have to stick with the Alan B Olson sales in Rimbey to find a gem in my price range instead.

Our Case DC4 has a belt pulley, but only has the hub, no pulley installed right now, I think there are still some belts in the barn attic too. Anyone have a pulley to help me out here?
      You might need a new set of plugs and some hi-test gas if you're going to throw it on the threshing machine

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        You might need a new set of plugs and some hi-test gas if you're going to throw it on the threshing machine
        Anyone have a straight cut header to fit the threshing machine? And a really good tractor backer upper to keep the belt in line and tight?

Also could use a good yield and moisture monitor for the thresher if possible.

How do threshing machines work in tough, wet, green straw, I would suspect the feeder tines might be predisposed to wrap wouldn't they? Do they come with reversers?

We have a Case thresher in the back as well, no chainsaw required, I might need to take a closer look, probably still field ready, tires not flat anyways. No duct tape on it, but plenty of baler wire.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...