• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S.= Italy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S.= Italy

They have mismanaged this and will pay the price. The failure to recognize the problem with insufficient testing will prove to be the fatal flaw. I hope this will not lead to the worst case scenario with an overwhelming of their medical system.

Italy population density: 200 people per square mile
    US population density: 34 people per square mile Although I doubt many of the have dispersed throughout Alaska in March to achieve an even 34. But the same can be said of the mountainous areas of Italy.

Comment

How does the virtue signalling by having “sanctuary cities” full of illegal immigrants look now?
      We will see how these Democrat mayors handle their sanctuary cities compared to the rest of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        They have mismanaged this and will pay the price. The failure to recognize the problem with insufficient testing will prove to be the fatal flaw. I hope this will not lead to the worst case scenario with an overwhelming of their medical system.
        And we in Canada will be any better ????

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          And we in Canada will be any better ????
          So far we are and I hope it stays that way. Less % infected or deaths. That can be the only measure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...