• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stay in your truck...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
    First off it is treatable. Check the latest reports on chlorquinone. Of course it won't be available in Canada until it goes through 14 years of rat, cat, bat and finally human trials.

Secondly, WTF do you think is going to happen at the end of this? We can't stay hunkered down for the next 14 years. Someday we have to come out of our caves and then what? We get infected and die?

This is a relatively minor flu. It's probably worse than the flu we are used to but its the flu ferchrisakes. If our Prime Minister had even one ball and wasn't hiding under his desk playing Pokemon he might be able to explain that to us. As it is I'm not sure what we're waiting for because the end game - at least according to the chicken littles - is that we all die anyway. Our "Health Minister" is a graphics designer. I'm sure she's had fun making graphics about flattening the curve but otherwise WTF has she done?
    Only aecdotal evidence so far and the wrong dose can give you a heart attack. Sounds promising and there are lots of Guinea pigs. There other anti viral so we might get lucky.

Comment

Anti viral might work but it probably won't stop lung damage and may only help the healthier population. Us seniors might survive but not do well. But I am not a scientific genius like Trump or Pence.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        No booze or smoke, now that's a little drastic.
        We have administered a complete prevention program on our farm. Self isolation and twice daily Tequila shots. Also helps moral. Someone might have to risk a trip to town once the shelf gets empty!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Anti viral might work but it probably won't stop lung damage and may only help the healthier population. Us seniors might survive but not do well. But I am not a scientific genius like Trump or Pence.
          Or Trudeau..... lmao 😂

Comment

It's really good to see most people accepting this for what it really is, a pandemic that can kill so many so fast if let run wild. There will always be a few grumpy stragglers who see this as a hoax. I'm not part of combine forum but do read it, holy cow, there seems to be a high number of angry old men all of a sudden yelling "get off my lawn", just flaming those who try.

I don't think they realize that if the hospital ventilators are overrun with covid cases, they can't fix heart attacks, traffic accidents, a million other reasons to end up in icu, and an icu that is already quite full, so many will die. Ugh, what a mess. At least its not 1918. i hope they come around.

One big plus, people are remembering how important food is, maybe anyway for a little while.

Comment

It's going to kill people eventually.

Spanish Flu. Gunnison, Colorado. October 1918.

Entire town quarantined for almost 3 months, only 2 infections.

Town lifts quarantine when infection rates die down. Immediately 100 cases and 5 dead kids.

Comment

After the pre existing conditions susceptibility people, overloading our health system is exactly what we should consider. Poor buggers already stretched.
                Commercial cleaners flat out though.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Or Trudeau..... lmao 😂
                  Or furball😂

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    It's going to kill people eventually.

Spanish Flu. Gunnison, Colorado. October 1918.

Entire town quarantined for almost 3 months, only 2 infections.

Town lifts quarantine when infection rates die down. Immediately 100 cases and 5 dead kids.
                    My family story during the Spanish FLU was my grandmother's brother had forgot his facemask and went to school, he cried and told everyone he was going to die because he forgot his mask just once. Not right away but turned out later he was the only one in the family to die and is buried at Warner.

Comment

I did some looking tonight and it turns out that Quebec has the most ICU/ventilator capacity per 1000 in the country. Lucky for them. Must be all that good financial management they practice.

Comment

85% manitoba ventilators already in use. Quebec probably the same. There is no escape.

Comment

On Tuesday it was business as usual, except to sign a declaration that you were healthy and hadn't travelled;
                          This morning sent an email saying the offices are locked, wait for staff to come out to the truck to communicate, or phone;
                          Today suggested to call and ensure they aren't closed down before arriving tomorrow.

Comment

A good link about the numbers. Shocking that the confirmed cases when over with Covid were 90% recovered, 10% dead. Also look at the pre existing like diabetes, heart disease and odds of dying. Yikes.

You can also go today and yesterday numbers.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...