• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

world deaths.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world deaths.

Anyone look into how many thousands of ways people are dying every day from other causes that nobody gives a shit about?

Originally posted by longmire View Post
    Anyone look into how many thousands of ways people are dying every day from other causes that nobody gives a shit about?
    Last I heard death rate was 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by redleaf View Post
      Last I heard death rate was 100%.
      Minus Chuck Norris of course.

Comment

Certainty must be ramping up. Our local funeral home had a blanket mailing dropped in everyone's mailbox today.

Comment

I wonder if Nostradamus predicted we'd survive this?

Comment

Just saying there is validity to this i think but overall the world has been through worse than this a hundred fold in the past, just b smart.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
              Minus Chuck Norris of course.
              And Keith Richards.

Comment

How many prepares have been hoping for this day? No problem they are prepared.

When there is also a run on liquor and bullets, what can go wrong?

Conspiracy theory:

How many people are dying from normal flu compared to wuflu?

Is this an excuse, Proliferated by government to impose controls, correct monetary system etc?

Yes things are sensationalized, doom and gloom . Some how I don’t think this is the one to reduce global populations from 9 billion people 2050?

Comment

Chuck Norris, Keith Richards, Preppers, you guys made my night. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
                    How many prepares have been hoping for this day? No problem they are prepared.

When there is also a run on liquor and bullets, what can go wrong?

Conspiracy theory:

How many people are dying from normal flu compared to wuflu?

Is this an excuse, Proliferated by government to impose controls, correct monetary system etc?

Yes things are sensationalized, doom and gloom . Some how I don’t think this is the one to reduce global populations from 9 billion people 2050?
                    In many countries with good containment it will be hard to see the increase. However, rough figuring says Italy has likely had over twice as many deaths from lower respiratory tract infections so far this year as would be normal for the whole year(I could be wrong). And it is far from done there yet. So no containment things go south fast

Comment

Rarearth, the preppers might be right this time. Look at the mayhem, gun sales in US today are remarkable, who would have predicted this conundrum three weeks ago? If someone would have predicted everything shut down tomorrow, I would have said, “wth you been smoking?”

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Rarearth, the preppers might be right this time. Look at the mayhem, gun sales in US today are remarkable, who would have predicted this conundrum three weeks ago? If someone would have predicted everything shut down tomorrow, I would have said, “wth you been smoking?”
                        Mayhem aside, the best gun salesman in the world is Justin Trudeau.

Comment

Get yourself ready to say goodbye to lots of numerous elderly relatives and neighbors, community members along with many people who have other serious underlying health issues.

In Italy and other countries there are cases in the ICU that are under 60 who were people formerly in good health.

We are all going to need a lot of good luck and compassion.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Get yourself ready to say goodbye to lots of numerous elderly relatives and neighbors, community members along with many people who have other serious underlying health issues.

In Italy and other countries there are cases in the ICU that are under 60 who were people formerly in good health.

We are all going to need a lot of good luck and compassion.
                            Consider changing your moniker to DoomDrDoom.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200319-075750_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	769481

Worldwide deaths closing in on 10000. The exponential nature of the trend is concerning. Total cases are doubling in as little as every 2 days in some countries. Let's look at the U.S.

Name:	Screenshot_20200319-075633_Samsung Internet.jpg
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	769482

Name:	Screenshot_20200319-080041_Samsung Internet.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	769483

Symptoms are usually mild in the first 2 weeks and peak at the end of the 3rd week. A 59% death rate is very concerning especially when considering that at this point the health system is not overwhelmed and the deceased likely had top notch care. Lots of comparisons to a flu but think of this more like a cold that progressively turns into bad pneumonia after 2 weeks. Like the common cold it is aerosolized and can hang in the air for up to 3hours. Not sure why the officials won't tell the public to wear masks if they have to go in public. That's a big mistake take care out there.
                              Last edited by biglentil; Mar 19, 2020, 09:30.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...