• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income tax

Deadline now June 1st by the sounds of it .
    One positive I guess

Caronavirus deficit reduction surtax coming next year.

Comment

Likely to be a “per acre rate” 😊

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Deadline now June 1st by the sounds of it .
        One positive I guess
        Not sure why everybody thinks that's great and same as the utility bill deferrals. You still have to do the income tax and pay your bills. As this economy grinds to a halt is the average Joe gonna have more money to pay their bills 2 or 3 months later when they have 3 months worth to pay at once? Dont think so. Same as income tax, I'm they typical guy doing it last minute and not smart enough to change and I'm really not gonna have time to do it at seeding time😁

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
          Not sure why everybody thinks that's great and same as the utility bill deferrals. You still have to do the income tax and pay your bills. As this economy grinds to a halt is the average Joe gonna have more money to pay their bills 2 or 3 months later when they have 3 months worth to pay at once? Dont think so. Same as income tax, I'm they typical guy doing it last minute and not smart enough to change and I'm really not gonna have time to do it at seeding time😁

Most people's income tax involves a refund and people do it at the last minute so this is actually a cleaver way of getting more financing for the government. I am just about done ours and as expected, my wife get a refund and I have to pay a few bucks. We will be filing shortly of course.

Comment

MNP says no Corp taxes or installments need to be paid till September...hope GST rebates are paid.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.