• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small business can't survive a sales drop..?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All North American auto makers shutting down until at least end of the month. That is 150,000 direct assembly jobs.

I agree. Bankruptcies and pink slips are going to soar in a couple weeks.

Mennonite couple just came back from Switzerland here few days ago, no quarantining going on there. Very opinionated old couple. Said everybody is a bunch of fools. Nothing more than common cold. Their 3 adult daughters live with them and work in the hospitals and nursing homes. Old lady says if people die from this it is God's will and perfectly alright.

So go suck on that government!

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      All North American auto makers shutting down until at least end of the month. That is 150,000 direct assembly jobs.

I agree. Bankruptcies and pink slips are going to soar in a couple weeks.
      Lol. We were planning a late model new to us vehicle upgrade as the car I use for the off farm job is high mileage. Needless to say that project just got put off for a while longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
        Lol. We were planning a late model new to us vehicle upgrade as the car I use for the off farm job is high mileage. Needless to say that project just got put off for a while longer.
        I been planning a new vehicle upgrade for couple years, but been waiting for a recession to get best deal. Problem is configuration means it needs to be ordered, so plants have to be open for it to happen. I am hoping dealerships start getting desperate for business a month or two from now.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Oldest brother just got laid off from local Ag dealership . Him and 3 others .
          We need a guy for spring so we can give him a job for a while . But others may not have options
          It’s happening very fast
          Was this related to the virus at all or the fact most dealerships are slow due to pricing themselves (at least for this peasant)out of the market? The last year and a half has had more salesman visits than my dad had since ‘79 when he took over.

Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
            Was this related to the virus at all or the fact most dealerships are slow due to pricing themselves (at least for this peasant)out of the market? The last year and a half has had more salesman visits than my dad had since ‘79 when he took over.

Just curious
            I think it’s the straw that broke the camels back , the push over the edge so to speak.
            It’s just starting

Comment

Who has told you? I mean, if it's properly managed, it will surely survive. Good business assistants and lawyers know how to transform a crisis into success! I am running my business for several years now, and for three of them, I was doing everything on my own. Partially, because I was afraid to delegate duties, and partially because I had no money for a lawyer. Fortunately, now things are simpler. You can simply access a website like https://legaloutsourcingservices.co.uk/ outsourcing legal services and get a lawyer for a good price that is specialized in business and enterprises.
              Last edited by JoeVance; Jul 5, 2021, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                The Americans want strong farms they are going to get help. If Trudeau doesn’t address food and a healthy source he will have issues.
                American farm bankrupsies under Trump history high in midwest.Maybe now Biden will help agriculture down there.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  American farm bankrupsies under Trump history high in midwest.Maybe now Biden will help agriculture down there.
                  Are you referring to this kind of help that Biden is pushing onto farmers - his 30x30 Plan?

The plan from President Biden aims to conserve 30% of the nation's land by 2030. Gov. Ricketts has repeatedly called it a federal land grab.

Would you consider it "help" for the government to confiscate 30% of your acres?

Comment

Does he want a full time job and relocate to the swamp LOL?

Comment

Went to 3 different dealerships for parts tuesday morning. Still doing my part to keep country going. Good God is there anything in my yard that doesn't need fixing !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        Are you referring to this kind of help that Biden is pushing onto farmers - his 30x30 Plan?

The plan from President Biden aims to conserve 30% of the nation's land by 2030. Gov. Ricketts has repeatedly called it a federal land grab.

Would you consider it "help" for the government to confiscate 30% of your acres?
                        Not sure what sask farmer was talking about cause Trump sure never did anything.So I figured if he said farmers were getting help now had to be Biden.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/surprise-conclusion-trump-overtakes-biden-in-popular-support-among-u-s-voters-poll-finds/ar-AAOMP2o?ocid=msedgntp

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...