• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Karahalios

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parsley has TDM syndrome 😂

Comment

I’ve spent a lot of time the past two weeks thinking about how farmers can continue to afford farming now that Liberal Globalists are signing cheques to send to 3rd worlders.

You can’t.

Skippy’a goal is the equal distribution of your income. He’s done, and is doing, what he said he would do: distribute our wealth to other countries.

And make no mistake. Your land is next. The land base truly grounds a culture.

Either step up and get involved in selecting people who actually understand what is happening to Canada, to agriculture, to you, or you will be lost in the dust of Time just as the South African farmers are being discarded, without compensation, and in many cases, without their lives.

As always, your Parsley
      Last edited by parsley; Mar 17, 2020, 02:28.

Comment

TDM is gonna get too damm much again, Aggie so grit your teeth.

I know of a young family couldn’t sell their grain. Kids. Banker couldn’t carry him. Had to sell his cows before they calved and all he has left to buy groceries with is wet canola in the field.

But some guy in NIgeria or Somalia or Iran has a purse that jingles from my money.

That’s why I’m on a rant. It’s not for me. It’s for the next batch of good Folks. If you have a better idea, put it on the table.

Strategy wins.

Comment

Are most of the CPC members smart enough to pick someone who can win the next election? Maybe.

But Jim whats his name will not be the winner because he has already pissed off most of the front runners and establishment and embarrassed himself with stupid racists facebook posts and blatant bigotry and attacks on party supporters, making himself instantly into persona non grata. Kind of like a skunk at a wedding.

Buy hey Parsely you are entitled to support him. Somewhere to park your particular fringe extremist viewpoints.

But Jim whats his name he is not going to win anything in the CPC except party contempt.

So why pick an obvious loser? If he wins, Trudeau will be here for several more terms. Trudeau might even outlast Putin who has changed the rules in Russia to allow "Czar" Putin to be around till 2036!

Comment

Me thinketh you protest too much.

Comment

That type of rhetoric might be popular at MAGA rallies, but serves no constructive purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                After all, the goal for every farmer who is alive, sober and has any faculties should be to get rid of Trudeau. Skippy is destroying Canada Pars.
                Parsley probably the best comment I ever read on Agriville. I really do question the sanity and intelligence of farmers who come on here and defend or support Justin Trudeau!!!! They are either not farmers or can't do math! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  Parsley probably the best comment I ever read on Agriville. I really do question the sanity and intelligence of farmers who come on here and defend or support Justin Trudeau!!!! They are either not farmers or can't do math! Thanks.
                  “Farmers” Bwahahahahaha, and har har har.

Comment

My goodness.
                    Stoneboat?
                    Slippery lipstick?
                    I think I've missed you.
                    But really, can any national party turn this around??

Comment

Saw the Rebel News interview with Jim. He is one to watch but at this point Canada is unfixable as you have to cut so many off the dole to do it. Trashing Paris accord is just the start. Then you withdraw from the UN, sell the CBC in pieces, and stop paying off the media. That is just before 8 am on the first day. Then stop all government to government foreign aid, reduce immigration to HR purposes only. Then thousand of bureaucrats get fired and the remainder get salaries and benefits reduced. On and on it goes. Think you could get enough votes for that platform? Ridings get redrawn so that the vote is approx. equal. No more 4 MP's from PEI. Senate reform or abolition.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                        I’m a bigot, chuckless. I don’t have a problem with it.

Your job is to attack agrivillers. And you are consistent. I read your tasslededoos about climate change and often burst out laughing. Its 2020 & you still don’t even realize your been played. And you’re prob not getting a lot of jingle from posting the mantra the big boys have been paying the scientists to make up. Even they know their gig is up.

It’s March. And the climate change bullshit has been spit on your Stoneboat, Chuckie. Go dump it. And take a couple of days to do it. Pars
                        chucky you been told, as 90% of farmers think! Lonely on the looney left isn't it,Thanks Pars!

Comment

Another with TDM syndrome must be an epidemic.

Comment

Yes thanks Pars! I like your ideas. Parsley the Anti-Chuck

Comment

A mass-distributed letter by Conservative leadership candidate Jim Karahalios has sparked outrage in the party over using perceived anti-Muslim rhetoric to attack an Erin O’Toole campaign official, with O’Toole calling it “bigotry” that will lead to “electoral obliteration for our Party.”

Erin Otoole's words. Otoole must be one of those "lefties" using that kind of language. haahhahah

Pass the popcorn!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                You missed the part about the angry black mob attacking him in his facebook post. The rest is just plain bigotry!
                                Has he ever worn blackface .... several times ?
                                Just curious

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...