• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Karahalios

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Karahalios

I like what he says. He will dump the Paris Accord which means, scrapping the carbon tax. He’s strong, strong strong.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9879797-sparks-fly-in-conservative-leadership-race/

More info.

https://www.jimkarahalios.ca/our-record

Comment

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/perceived-anti-muslim-comment-lands-tory-leadership-candidate-jim-karahalios-in-bigotry-row https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/perceived-anti-muslim-comment-lands-tory-leadership-candidate-jim-karahalios-in-bigotry-row

Tory leadership candidate Jim Karahalios accused of anti-Muslim 'bigotry' over letter
      Karahalios's letter, with the subject line: 'Say NO to Shariah Law. STOP Erin O'Toole,' targets O'Toole's campaign chair who is Muslim

OTTAWA — A mass-distributed letter by Conservative leadership candidate Jim Karahalios has sparked outrage in the party over using perceived anti-Muslim rhetoric to attack an Erin O’Toole campaign official, with O’Toole calling it “bigotry” that will lead to “electoral obliteration for our Party.”

Karahalios’s letter, which was sent out both in hard copy and electronically, comes with the subject line: “Say NO to Shariah Law. STOP Erin O’Toole.” It targets O’Toole’s campaign chair Walied Soliman, a Toronto corporate lawyer who is Muslim.

Peter MacKay, who has frequently been the subject of barbs from O’Toole, provided a short statement.

“Some candidates have engaged in attacks and are now complaining about similar treatment,” said MacKay. “It has to stop. I welcome rigorous debate and a clash of ideas but I call on all candidates to be truthful, raise the discourse and refrain from these types of smears.”

Rick Peterson called Soliman “a leader in Canada’s Conservative movement,” and said there would be “no place for Mr. Karahalios or his comments in the Conservative Party under my leadership.”

Rudy Husny said Karahalios has “chosen the low road approach,” while he is sticking to the high road and won’t attack fellow candidates.

In his letter to the organizing committee, Urban Alliance on Race Relations president Nigel Barriffe said Karahalios has been making “deeply offensive comments,” pointing to both the Soliman letter and the Facebook post. The Facebook post does appear to include white people in the mob, but the people immediately surrounding Karaholios are black.

“We call upon the Conservative Party to disqualify him for his racist actions and ask that this matter be dealt with swiftly,” said the letter .

Comment

I was unaware that Muslim is a race.

Comment

Get out the popcorn and watch the CPCs leadership canidates turn on each other.

This is going to be better political theatre than the Sanders Biden race which is already over.

Jim whats his name makes Maxime Bernier look progressive and Scheer like a Liberal! hahaha

I am rootin for for Jim. He will take the Conservatives to new electoral low.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 16, 2020, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            I was unaware that Muslim is a race.
            You missed the part about the angry black mob attacking him in his facebook post. The rest is just plain bigotry!

Comment

Ah whatever, if chuckster and the other liberal fraudsters don’t like him he is probably good.

Comment

CPC set a $300,000 fee for anyone getting in the race. 1st time ever for that kind of money. I get pissy with insider politics. After all, the goal for every farmer who is alive, sober and has any faculties should be to get rid of Trudeau. Skippy is destroying Canada. And CPC should have set a nothing-bagel as a fee to run against Skippy. They didn’t.

We need a leader with inner strength. Someone who can withstand the onslaught of Globalists, media and the bought-and-paid-for who stand to gain from the destruction of oil, our culture, and Western Canada.

I don’t know Jim. First time I really researched him was this week, on u-tube. Can’t take an engineering degree and a law degree if you’re stupid and he has both. He will dump the Paris Accord. I like most of his policies, and I like that he has balls. I sent him $250.

And as you well know, I choose who I think will do the best job for Canada, & for agriculture, because I’m not beholden. To anyone.

The Paris Accord endorsement gets the Govt to collect carbon taxes. And the carbon tax will run your farms into the ground.

Farmers cannot withstand carbon taxes. Pars.
                Last edited by parsley; Mar 17, 2020, 02:16.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  You missed the part about the angry black mob attacking him in his facebook post. The rest is just plain bigotry!
                  I wonder if Trudeau headed the “mob”?

Comment

This is exactly why, if the MSM would cover our own country instead of the insufferable Democratic race. I would know who this Jim guy is, I don't even know who else is running except McKay and O'Toole.

Comment

Isn't the National Post considered MSM?

Comment

I’m a bigot, chuckless. I don’t have a problem with it.

Your job is to attack agrivillers. And you are consistent. I read your tasslededoos about climate change and often burst out laughing. Its 2020 & you still don’t even realize your been played. And you’re prob not getting a lot of jingle from posting the mantra the big boys have been paying the scientists to make up. Even they know their gig is up.

It’s March. And the climate change bullshit has been spit on your Stoneboat, Chuckie. Go dump it. And take a couple of days to do it. Pars

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                          Ah whatever, if chuckster and the other liberal fraudsters don’t like him he is probably good.
                          This is a strong indication of a good candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            This is a strong indication of a good candidate.
                            The left media are going ape-shit. And with good reason. He’s confident. His wife is an MP. And he’s a good speaker. Never met him.

I know Pierre P, and he’s is super smart and a super good speaker. And there is a lot I like about Max’s policy, don’t know him. But his death-on-a-ballot is that he comes from Quebec. He can’t win alone.

So why not get Jim in the race. Win it. Make a deal with Max. Where Max is strong, the cons back out. Where the Cons are strong, Max backs out. The Liberals and the NDP did this the last election. And won.

Pierre is the Min of Finance no matter what. My god, we need a man who can add.

We can win this. We have to get rid of skippy and his criminals and illegals, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Isn't the National Post considered MSM?
                              If you don’t even know the media have been paid of, and well paid off, wearing their new slippery lipstick, you need to go on a holiday Chuckie. Get lost. Go do a spread sheet on what % carbon tax you will be able to bear until you’re crying in the banker’s back room.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...