• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hypocricy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hypocricy

The hypocrisy on this forum is mind blowing. This afternoon, I went back and read the views some posters made a couple months ago about corona virus, and compared them to recent posts. Wow!

Posters have gone from calling corona virus fake news to complaining Trudeau has not done enough to stop it.

Self described capitalists and free marketers on this site are demanding governments bring companies back "home" even though it was the capitalism and free markets that enticed the companies to areas of lower cost production.

Posters are complaining the government is not doing enough to open global markets for our goods, yet at the same time demanding borders be closed to imports.

Posters want the closure of the border to keep the virus out, yet at the same time expect to still freely travel to and from their US homes and vacation spots even though infection numbers and deaths are higher in the US.

Posters want all flights cancelled and borders closed. I wonder how many with family out of country and struggling to return home think that.

Why do posters think there should be forced quarantine of cruise ship passengers, even if there were no sick passengers on the cruise, yet are fine with self quarantine of people in the community that are actually carrying the virus?

Agriville is really going downhill with all the name calling, and political polarizing of everything. It has become racist in its views, right down to the origins of a virus. It is too bad

There's alot of angst and confusion right now. Leaders around the world have fueled this. Perhaps the end of things as we know it will bring the hyper-partisan nature of all things social to their just end.

Comment

Remember when our Gov was telling people to have two weeks emergency supplies. They criticized them called it fake news and a left wing plot. Stop the blame game . No one has dealt with this before. Mistakes will be made. Be part of the solution not the chorus of naysayers. There will be plenty of time afterwards to be critical. Be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        The hypocrisy on this forum is mind blowing. This afternoon, I went back and read the views some posters made a couple months ago about corona virus, and compared them to recent posts. Wow!

Posters have gone from calling corona virus fake news to complaining Trudeau has not done enough to stop it.

Self described capitalists and free marketers on this site are demanding governments bring companies back "home" even though it was the capitalism and free markets that enticed the companies to areas of lower cost production.

Posters are complaining the government is not doing enough to open global markets for our goods, yet at the same time demanding borders be closed to imports.

Posters want the closure of the border to keep the virus out, yet at the same time expect to still freely travel to and from their US homes and vacation spots even though infection numbers and deaths are higher in the US.

Posters want all flights cancelled and borders closed. I wonder how many with family out of country and struggling to return home think that.

Why do posters think there should be forced quarantine of cruise ship passengers, even if there were no sick passengers on the cruise, yet are fine with self quarantine of people in the community that are actually carrying the virus?

Agriville is really going downhill with all the name calling, and political polarizing of everything. It has become racist in its views, right down to the origins of a virus. It is too bad
        If this site is that bad it is pretty simple.....leave.

Comment

Yeah dml you have got alot to learn.

First of all, when the climate change hypocrits come on here and fall on their sword, then maybe we will talke about the virus.

Second, capitalism is not a race to the bottom. Figure that one out and it will all be clear to you.

Comment

That's just perfect logic. Maybe honest dialogue without stupid cartoons .

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Yeah dml you have got alot to learn.

First of all, when the climate change hypocrits come on here and fall on their sword, then maybe we will talke about the virus.

Second, capitalism is not a race to the bottom. Figure that one out and it will all be clear to you.

I don't agree with dml

But you telling people they have a lot to learn?

That's rich.

We've causes a pile of panic and politicians are swept up in it... Stupid decisions will be made...

But I think there's something else to it - especially economically.

Fed just dropped interest rates a full percent

Comment

All these events are possible linked to grand solar minimum we are experiencing now corvid 19 ,locust outbreaks, wetter harvests variable weather cool to warm. swine flu etc. but at some point they will blame it all on climate change. We are also getting more earth quakes and vulcanic activity. fasten your seatbelts!!

Comment

A Swiss ski resort closes for a month due to lack of snowfall. Climate change.

Western Canada fights to get crops off after the year of no summer. Well, that’s just weather, stupid denier.

Yup, I think I smell hypocrisy on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post

Posters have gone from calling corona virus fake news to complaining Trudeau has not done enough to stop it. Can you copy and paste where someone has posted, calling the virus fake news???

Self described capitalists and free marketers on this site are demanding governments bring companies back "home" even though it was the capitalism and free markets that enticed the companies to areas of lower cost production. It was self preservation to expand/move into other countries, all due to government taxes and bull crap like $15.00/hr artificially high wages.

Posters are complaining the government is not doing enough to open global markets for our goods, yet at the same time demanding borders be closed to imports. From what I've read here, posters are complaining that countries are locking us out of their markets with undue tariffs, like India, Italy, China etc, the complaint is that the Canadian government isn't doing anything to resolve this unfair trading practises.

Posters want the closure of the border to keep the virus out, yet at the same time expect to still freely travel to and from their US homes and vacation spots even though infection numbers and deaths are higher in the US. No country in the world(as far as I know) is preventing their own citizens from returning home ! Your statement above is total B.S. Some citizens have been asked to go into quarantine at military bases. None have been denied entry, unless they were so sick they needed to be in a hospital of the country they were in at the time.

Posters want all flights cancelled and borders closed. I wonder how many with family out of country and struggling to return home think that. Your damned right, I and many want the boarder closed to non-citizens flying from sick countries. Nobody here has posted, that they don't want Canadians to be able to return.

Why do posters think there should be forced quarantine of cruise ship passengers, even if there were no sick passengers on the cruise, yet are fine with self quarantine of people in the community that are actually carrying the virus? Please copy and paste more than one example(because you pluraled it) of posts stating, " there should be forced quarantine of cruise ship passengers, even if there were no sick passengers on the cruise, yet are fine with self quarantine of people in the community that are actually carrying the virus? "

Agriville is really going downhill with all the name calling, and political polarizing of everything. It has become racist in its views, right down to the origins of a virus. It is too bad The virus has an origin, an undeniable origin, it started in Wuhan China and it will never be forgotten it was started in Wuhan China, remember the ChiComs even told us it started from consuming meat of questionable species. Only in a liberal, virtue signaling construct, would stating the origin be considered racist
                    You are so wrong on everything, I'd be embarrassed to post what you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                      You are so wrong on everything, I'd be embarrassed to post what you just did.
                      Seems like there's something making the left go peak nutso lately. I was hoping it was just the full moon.

But it's on the wane and they're still insane...

As little respect as they have here, it's kinda sickening to witness them loose it so steadily.

I genuinely hope they find the help they need; for the ones around them in addition for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        Seems like there's something making the left go peak nutso lately. I was hoping it was just the full moon.

But it's on the wane and they're still insane...

As little respect as they have here, it's kinda sickening to witness them loose it so steadily.

I genuinely hope they find the help they need; for the ones around them in addition for themselves.
                        I'm hoping Covid-19 sorts them out. Cue the snowflakes in 3, 2, 1....

Comment

dmlfarmer, Kudos to you for seeing this forum for what it is. Unfortunately many regular posters have a narrow-minded outlook, and have a hard time admitting their mistakes. Although many of them have indeed had a change of heart, for some reason they can't get their mind around the fact that they have stated opposing opinions in the past. Instead they lash out with anger and what almost seems like hatred. I agree with you about the racist bent to this forum... it's one reason I choose not to post very often.... it doesn't make a person feel very welcome, that's for sure. I have some white friends that follow this forum as well, and I can tell you that nobody is too impressed. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been called out before now.

Comment

Originally posted by snap View Post
                            dmlfarmer, Kudos to you for seeing this forum for what it is. Unfortunately many regular posters have a narrow-minded outlook, and have a hard time admitting their mistakes. Although many of them have indeed had a change of heart, for some reason they can't get their mind around the fact that they have stated opposing opinions in the past. Instead they lash out with anger and what almost seems like hatred. I agree with you about the racist bent to this forum... it's one reason I choose not to post very often.... it doesn't make a person feel very welcome, that's for sure. I have some white friends that follow this forum as well, and I can tell you that nobody is too impressed. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been called out before now.

So glad that you feel free to post your views.

Even though it's considered a sign of weakness, you are even free to label those with whom you disagree as being racist.

It's called freedom of speech!

Post away, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by snap View Post
                              Although many of them have indeed had a change of heart, for some reason they can't get their mind around the fact that they have stated opposing opinions in the past. .
                              I fully admit this is a serious illness. It's rapid spread and unknown complications make it something to take seriously. And yes that involves calling out the uncomfortable fact it is a foreign born virus and that our porous border is directly responsible for its foothold in this country. Those facts are undeniable.

But I have only had 2 months of information to make a determination. Climate radicals have 20 yrs of nothing and still won't change their minds.

Who are the real hypocrites?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...