• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effective immediately

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effective immediately

All K-12, post secondary, and licensed child care has been cancelled in AB.

US CDC recommending all gatherings of 50+ people be postponed at least 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
      US CDC recommending all gatherings of 50+ people be postponed at least 2 months.
      The way the email from the school division sounds they’ll be out for a while or till September possibly. I guess my wife gets to be a teacher again ................ without the pay and benefits though 😉

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
        I guess my wife gets to be a teacher again ................ without the pay and benefits though 😉
        Same here. Wife is currently looking for resources to homeschool.

There's no way this opens back up in time to finish the school year. They previously told us that the reason they weren't closing was because it would have to be at least until the end of the year...

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
          Same here. Wife is currently looking for resources to homeschool..

https://www.sunwestdlc.ca/

Comment

Rack one up for the homeschoolers!

Comment

You can run but you can’t hide! most of us will contract this virus sooner or later, all these measures at best will slow transmission and not overwhelm the health care system. In the mean time hopefully the economy at least is recognizable on the other end of this.

Comment

There is a theory floating around that some in this country had this virus last November before it had been identified as covid 19. New of some that were down with illness for a month and symptomatic of the virus. All fully recovered with time, rest and proper care.

Comment

Originally posted by highwayman View Post
                  There is a theory floating around that some in this country had this virus last November before it had been identified as covid 19. New of some that were down with illness for a month and symptomatic of the virus. All fully recovered with time, rest and proper care.
                  That’s entirely possible. Around December our family had a nasty (way worse than normal) bug and the fevers were brutal in myself and my daughter.

Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by highwayman View Post
                    I think it's a very good possibility that many people around here have had Covid throughout the winter and recovered. Now that symptoms are in the news they line up perfectly with what people suffered with.

Comment

City of Calgary in a state of local emergency.

Comment

Comment

11:39am mdt march 16

Canadian border is closed to everyone except citizens and permanent residents

Comment

Apparently does not apply to US citizens. That ones necessary or cross border commerce goes to ZERO!

Comment

As of I think I heard wednesday, only vancouver, calgary, toronto, and Montreal will accept international passenger traffic

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...