• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is interesting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is interesting

""""‘We need help’: Halifax small-business owner says he’ll go bankrupt due to coronavirus""""

""""“We need help.Hopefully, the government will step in and help out, to keep me out of bankruptcy.”""""

Really ?????

While I understand their issues since they are out of their control....I get told as a farmer that's the way business works....

Why has agriculture been left out of every discussion in the media for the last few weeks? ????

Because there are still other farmers backed
    By oil, foreigners, input cap(sks party), grandpa
    Equity that want their neighbors to go broke.
    And it’s happenning.
    Sask crop insurance is cancelling contracts of farmers
    With outstanding premium and yet have crop in the
    Field or crop they can’t sell or dry. Canceling leases
    On land they charge double what the area rents
    Are and yet crop is in the field on those very fields
    That’s the farmers party sask party right?

Farmers being hit just as hard as the oil industry
    And our Sks party crying only oil.

Comment

The only good news for farmers this spring is
      World oil price is going down. However our price
      At the pump or bulk only going down a fraction
      Of that amount. We farmers are subsidizing our oil
      Industry that rips us off coming and going wait
      Until the fake demand news come once the virus
      Is gone we ll get hammered again. Most corrupt
      Industry in the world controlling governments

Comment

Ndp wheel yes crap
        Insurance is due at the end of the month all
        A guy has to do is come up with a quarter yes that’s a bit of money but your then good for 2020 insurance. Yes crop is in the field yes a bill
        Is due.

I remember the NDP running sask and they did zero for farmers.

Yes it’s sad that ag is forgotten and shut is going to go sideways for 2020.

Our farm groups screwed up with Trudeau thinking being nice will
        Work. **** we should of sprayed shit on Ralph’ and his office. Protest everything Trudeau did. Nope we chooses to be vary vary nice and hold hands and sing with the liberals and what did we get. Nothing zero nada.

Canada will give small business something it’s good press. Helping farmers who will have to work next month even if the entire country is sitting on there ass in their homes getting paid.

Welcome to a episode of Trudeau walking dead.

Comment

2 guys next to me can’t come up with any money
          Nothing moving on green canola and grain
          You can’t test.
          Ndp aren’t the government. When they were in
          Power you had until the next fall to pay up
          Arrears when we had the widespread drought
          Any money from crop in field or bin
          gone for cash advances.

Wake up quit living in the past. Did I say the
          Ndp were good? No they aren’t even acting
          Alive but if there is no option look what alberts
          Did have rhe Ndp one term and now there is
          A rock solid conservative government. Would
          Never have been if things weren’t shook up???
          Lmao.

Comment

There isn't any party in Saskatchewan or Canada that will give a shit about agriculture....we are peasants. ...keep the railways and input guys happy and hire an agronomist to tell you how to farm....
            It's not about keeping farmers financially healthy ...it's about every secondary industry...

For the NDP its union jobs associated ....

For liberals and conservatives it's about shareholders. ..

Look at the 10 billion just announced ...it's only been a few days since coronavirus hit Sophie and it's a panic...

Farmers have been staring at wintered crops worth billions for months....and not one farm group can get their shit together to ask for help...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              There isn't any party in Saskatchewan or Canada that will give a shit about agriculture....we are peasants. ...keep the railways and input guys happy and hire an agronomist to tell you how to farm....
              It's not about keeping farmers financially healthy ...it's about every secondary industry...

For the NDP its union jobs associated ....

For liberals and conservatives it's about shareholders. ..

Look at the 10 billion just announced ...it's only been a few days since coronavirus hit Sophie and it's a panic...

Farmers have been staring at wintered crops worth billions for months....and not one farm group can get their shit together to ask for help...
              They will give a shit if grain stops moving or we can't get a crop in. Farmers are numero uno under the house of cards.
              Last edited by biglentil; Mar 15, 2020, 07:50.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Look at the 10 billion just announced ...it's only been a few days since coronavirus hit Sophie and it's a panic....
                Cant farmers apply for some of that $10B. I smell a bunch of loans and then defaults coming.

Comment

Some farmers just want to put the crop in and take it off ...spend the money they make on family or the farm....but when disaster hits they expect the same as what is being afforded every business now with the 10 billion coronavirus handout that was announced...

Plus another 300 billion in credit facilties.....like WTF?

Comment

I agree the NDP is gone and god help us they never come back.

I also agree moe needs to wake the **** o up p and remember it’s guys like me that keep him in power and guys like me in rural areas getting really sick of the shit going on.

Wexit won’t work it will just elect a NDP minority.

Trudeau doesn’t care about the west or farmers BoBoo showed that with carbon tax on drying grain. She is out to kill oil that more important that grain farming
                    . Stand with us is a fun king joke.

Boys were on our own and it’s going to suck.

Comment

no they should kiss, hug and F...even more.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...