• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Vaccine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Vaccine

Well done guys if true? A matter of weeks if true?
    Looks legit

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-vaccine-canadian-company-claims-to-have-found-a-cure-and-could-do-human-tests-in-weeks/news-story/8652a2d98759d609cf8e73e07d7058fc https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-vaccine-canadian-company-claims-to-have-found-a-cure-and-could-do-human-tests-in-weeks/news-story/8652a2d98759d609cf8e73e07d7058fc

Seen a couple Canadian scientists have isolated and identified the virus.They are now sending samples to different labs to work on a vaccination.Do not think a cure is here but a big first step to a vaccination yes.

Comment

There are several labs that have cracked the virus and rushing to testing but it takes time. I cant see a massive roll out of a vaccine before November.

Comment

Year at least for distribution of an effective vaccine.

Comment

The good news is the slowdown in infection rate. If we all behave responsibly this will limit the impact. Good hygiene should be the new normal.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            I heard 18 months but who knows for sure.

Comment

The good news is the slowdown in infection rate. If we all behave responsibly this will limit the impact. Good hygiene should be the new normal.
              Our glorious health minister admitted that 80% of our infections came from people flying in here.

The place to hit this thing was at the airport gate about a months ago. But nope, now your kids have to miss school, people are hoarding food and we get a good sharp recession out of it with a bigger debt.

Govt mismanagement everytime.

Comment

Class action law suit by all infected/deceased citizens against Liberal cabinet ministers for gross negligence!

Comment

I am surrounded by neighbours that get the latest and newest vaccine shots and are sick more than they are healthy. I believe in some of them but I believe living healthy trumps flu shots.

Comment

i nominate truedope be the first to test the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                      i nominate truedope be the first to test the vaccine.
                      Oh don't worry He'll be first in line.

Comment

Tongue in my cheek sarcasm as well, but jazz said only three weeks ago USA had vaccine for release in near future.

Sorry jazz had to have a dig mate

NZ probably toughest measures in the world at moment apart from lockdown of whole country see how they go

Comment

Maybe you should visit Spain or Italy or the U.S. to see mismanagement. In hindsight work should have started in November when China had its first cases.

Comment

Once again what preventative actions did Canada under Trudeau’s direction take that the USA should have taken as well?

Comment

Maybe you should visit Spain or Italy or the U.S. to see mismanagement. In hindsight work should have started in November when China had its first cases.
                              Democrats in the USA where more worried about impeachment, killing newborns, the world ending and evil Russians than doing anything good for the country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...