• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place your bets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sf 3 so why will we not end up like
    ITALY .
    I hope you are right.
    just curious as to what is different
    Over here.

Comment

Chuck . They have adopted
      Universal healthcare for all down
      There now , but only for Covid
      Insurance or not.
      Who would have thought Trump
      Would be the guy to do it

Comment

We or the US may get lucky with spring .
        Scientists say even 26 27 degrees
        C will kill it.

Comment

Really, I doubt 27 will kill it. Alive and well in India. U.V. might help.

Comment

It has been said that everyone believes they are an expert on covid-19.

I have my please stay away "isolation signs" printed.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
              Sf 3 so why will we not end up like
              ITALY .
              I hope you are right.
              just curious as to what is different
              Over here.
              Italy has a much older population, in close quarters, in several large cities. Canada so much bigger, even our cities footprints, much less large social gatherings. Life in European countries is nothing like Canada. We are already partially self quarantined. If our health system was operating like it should, I wouldn't have a single worry about this virus, but since it underfunded, corrupt and abused, its likely to fail if we get any kind of number here. And when its overwhelmed, that's when front line staff get sick.

This isn't about the virus, its about the abysmal structure and funding of our public health system.

Justin gave away $125B. That's enough to build 50 new hospitals in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Another one of those special gains of function engineered in. It's quite resistant to short periods of UV. Australia has more cases than Canada right now. Best defense is Vit C and Vit D.

Comment

Europe's customs, kiss both cheeks and hug lots, hold both hands...kind of overboard. Crowded places, tight close crowded prayer in Iran, all asking for sharing everything. Right Hand shake should be history, an outdated custom from medieval times and swords. Guess there were NO left handed swordsmen?
                  Namaste, need adoption..

Comment

Sf3 why dont you just stay where you are instead of coming back to this so called shit hole country. Ride out this so called hoax there and save our medical supplies and facilities for citizens that dont run our country down day after day. And no im not a liberal . im a conservative.

Comment

36 c here multiplying well

If people took it more serious from day 1 rathe than the no worse than flu bs would be in the mess we’re in.

Comment

Katoe - why should SF3 stay in Florida? He has a farm to run which employs people and contributes to what’s left of the Canadian economy and he pays taxes to fund our health care, etc. I am pretty sure the USA welcomes him spending money in Florida - perhaps it adds to their economy. I want people like him in this country and returning home every spring.

To be honest I do not want people who can not think for themselves and who are not doing productive things to move this county forward coming in or returning here.

Comment

The time has past for finger pointing ,just follow directives from your local health authorities and help one another. Together we can beat it.

Comment

The time has past for finger pointing ,just follow directives from your local health authorities and help one another. Together we can beat it.
                            The ****in mess that we are in is because of the health authorities not taking the proper measures to begin with. Wear a mask if you have to go in the public, take high doses of vitamin C and D.
                            Last edited by biglentil; Mar 14, 2020, 18:40.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...