• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of week wrap up on a Thursday. Delayed due to Corona virus.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	20A0E61A-8069-4012-B906-3BE17C880C95.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	769461

Yep that’s our skippy

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      CTV is sure doing their part to push the narrative that Trudeau and Sophie are together. Lots of photos and all have them together with Trudeau having zero beard. It’s a joke people wake up.

Ask the tough questions.

It likely just a cover up, they dont have the chinese flu, Trudeau just cant handle the pressure anymore and is likely having a mental breakdown. He could be done.

Sunny ways.. sunny ways...

Comment

Sunnier for the rest of us...non libtard sheeple

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
          send him to an island he's done enuf damage " working "
          Epstine island currently vacant, maybe he can start that up again with his buddies the Clintons , Obama’s and Bronfmans

Comment

I dont know guys, this doesnt make sense. Everything in my bones is telling me this virus is just cover for something else.

In all the years I have been on this planet I have never seen anything spread this fast and with so little information about it. 120,000 people have it but we have no idea the ages group, condition etc. 4,000 died which still isnt the same as the regular flu.

And politicians and celebrities getting it and tweeting like its a trendy thing to get. The basketball guy made a joke out of it.

And the stock market. I mean either mom and pop sold and took their lumps a week ago or they are standing there stunned watching it go up and down. Who then is responsible for the 2500 pt drops even after the fed put $500B in there? Repo market still going every night. No stock spared. Utilities down like 35% as if the market thinks people wont be paying power bills anymore. Indiscriminate trading and selling, looks machine like responding to news.

And some countries lock down as soon as it hits, close borders and have little to no cases. Other leave their doors wide open. PM goes dark for 2 weeks? I mean not even in WW2 did that happen. And the attacks on Trump, the only guy doing everything he can to slow it down is berated 24-7 on MSM. An election year too.

Cancelling gatherings, restricting freedoms.

There are stories on FB of people who got it, recovered and didn't even know they had it.

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Comment

There is way more to this story ....
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/12/coronavirus-burial-pits-so-vast-theyre-visible-space/

We have not been told the severity me thinks

Comment

Q Anon claims this was spread to stall the world and purge the evil, who knows. But fingers crossed for JT and then Soros.

Comment

Disney and universal just announced they are closing the doors starting Sunday and will remain till end of the month.

Comment

Can you imagine how many people have plans for spring break dashed? There’s more to this story, for sure.

Comment

Hey if the Chinamen can’t beat Trump at the trade negotiations what better way to phuck with society and especially the western world than create a disease and let it out on the world. Give it to your self first so it don’t look to suspicious then kill the rest of the world. Crazy ****oo talk I know!

Comment

Hearing that tests can take days to get back, maybe a week, Trudeaus wife gets it back in an afternoon?

And the PM who has been around thousands of people including the entire HoC refuses to get tested.

Other famous people getting it, Charles Barkley, Ellen, Heidi Klum etc.

Very weird. A virus that came out of the slums in china got right to the top elite of NA in just a few weeks. That's incredible.

Comment

It’s weird for sure.

Disney never closes!

Trudeau gets Sophie tested and results in hours.

China created this .

Liberals leave doors open to the world.

Trudeau goes into hiding.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...