• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-vid 19

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went to my kids high school Open house. School completely packed. Probably 5,000 people all in for the tour. Absolute standing room only in the large auditorium.

I was expecting a big hand sanitizer station or maybe a sign saying on account of CV please limit hand shaking and use our restroom to wash your hands but oh no....none of that. Looked just like a giant virus trading session...everyone oblivious. Yikes...

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
      Just went to my kids high school Open house. School completely packed. Probably 5,000 people all in for the tour. Absolute standing room only in the large auditorium.

I was expecting a big hand sanitizer station or maybe a sign saying on account of CV please limit hand shaking and use our restroom to wash your hands but oh no....none of that. Looked just like a giant virus trading session...everyone oblivious. Yikes...
      I've been following this since about the second week of january. The shock value has definitely worn off, but you wont catch me in a large gathering of tight quartered people...

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
        I've been following this since about the second week of january. The shock value has definitely worn off, but you wont catch me in a large gathering of tight quartered people...
        I think the shock value just getting started in North America.

Comment

A little comic relief but with plenty of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            I think the shock value just getting started in North America.
            NBA season suspended for foreseeable future.

NHL team Columbus Blue Jackets will no longer allow public into stadium during home games. That should be weird to watch on TV - empty seats during game.

And there are people who actually think the Olympics are still a go...

Best birthday present ever! Only thing that could top it is if Skippy is put into ICU because of it.

Go Covid-19! Rah, rah, it's our man, if it can't kill him no one can!

Comment

Air Canada flights still coming in from Italy .. no passengers even checked .. just given a pamphlet

Comment

New Cases - Deaths Today...

Spain (190-8) Total (2277-55)
                France (497-15) Total (2281-48)
                Germany (334) Total (1966-3)
                Denmark (252)
                Norway (168)
                Switzerland (151-1)

I'd imagine France, Germany, and Spain will enter partial or perhaps full lockdown in 6-7 days if Italy is any example.

At least this will buy us some time.

If an effective vaccine isn't particularly forthcoming however, lockdowns will have to become standard fare rather than temporary unless everyone worldwide decides to stay at home and make babies for a month at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                  NBA season suspended for foreseeable future.

NHL team Columbus Blue Jackets will no longer allow public into stadium during home games. That should be weird to watch on TV - empty seats during game.

And there are people who actually think the Olympics are still a go...

Best birthday present ever! Only thing that could top it is if Skippy is put into ICU because of it.

Go Covid-19! Rah, rah, it's our man, if it can't kill him no one can!
                  You know... If they convince Toronto Maple leaf fans to trade in their paper bags for respirators they'd probably be ok...

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Air Canada flights still coming in from Italy .. no passengers even checked .. just given a pamphlet
                    At this point, we're begging for this shit to overwhelm us...

Comment

Trump is keeping out all flights from Europe for a month.

Comment

Just checked Toronto airport. Flights still coming in from Germany, Switzerland, Dubai, Ethiopia and even Shanghai China!!

Time to build the wall along Manitoba border

Comment

SARM convention in Regina looks busier than ever, great way to spread the beer flu all over every corner of Saskatchewan.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...