• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise Ship Stocks Ripe for the Picking?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Carnival and Royal Carribean - glug/glug. Ship Ahoy Me Maties!
    I’m guessing stock prices and cruise prices will be declining while the media is causing hysteria for customers.

Is Norwegian Cruise Line another option for you?

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
      I always thought Cruise Ships were Floating Garbage Dumps, Where do you think all the Sewage and Garbage On-board Goes to ?

Pull the plug and DRop it in the OCEANS

Floating PETRI Dishes as well
      Walk the pacific beach in British Columbia is living proof of the shit left behind.

Comment

Carnival pulled the pin.
        https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/carnival-halts-global-cruise-operations-60-days https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/carnival-halts-global-cruise-operations-60-days

Comment

Those pricks with the foghorn haven’t phoned lately I wonder if there’ll be getting lonely.

Comment

Sort of gives new meaning to the saying, “Cruisin for a Bruisin”.

Comment

Sk3

"Wife booked another one for May and we also booked one next February."

Hopefully you can get your money back, Cruise lines cancelling trips a least till May! Wouldn't you be seeding in May? How could you possibly be on a cruise, or are the hire hands doing all the work?

Comment

Again are you just stupid?

Wife booked a cruise for May. Ah I’m home.

We booked for next February.

Again sucking on a exhaust pipe or do you have corona virus.

Sure looking every day your not to bright.

Comment

Wow, a little testy this morning didn't realize you and wifey travel alone. So sorry, it does make sense now though

Comment

She’s a big girl who travels wherever she wants to go. Her and a few girl friends go in May. Farm is my baby to deal with she doesn’t need to hold my hand.

Testy Hahahaha

Comment

Cruises really are a great deal right now buy 2 weeks get 2 weeks free.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...