• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of week wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday end of week wrap up on a Thursday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7ECE1CFD-4199-4169-9E01-526EE912A9AA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	779320

Well another fine day in the Bahamas.

Makes you wonder how many liberals have off shore accounts here.

Trudeau has created a mess but now he has finally set up a carona virus task force. Borders don’t matter any more so why shit down flights from China and Iran. He loves these countries.

Budget is coming and watch capital gains will be taken plus they will go after seniors homes or your home. Laugh but they are out of money a death tax is next.

Sask might finally get Parking at the General. Is a election coming?

Us cut rates as dollar is to high and well canada has to because were sunk as a country. Trudeau tried to blame the virus like the big boys.

I still think the virus was created by the Chinese just saying what better way to control the world when you can wipe a lot out. Oh it backfired a bit.

Ontario teachers are nuts asking for more money. Hell they own a bunch of Saskatchewan farm land and buying more.

Off to the beach.

Be safe and have a great week.

Oh yea Trudeau made a deal with the chiefs and its racist to ask what he gave away. Private deal nothing to show rest of canada.

Ok Ontario Montreal and maritimes wake up this shit head has to go.

One cruise ship can’t dock California from Hawaii.

Looks like we’re ok 👍

Click image for larger version

Name:	B7976C03-BE48-4E7B-88EB-2D7EDBFA1A42.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	769437

Comment

So swift area is getting a big dump good it’s not the east or central where crop is still out.

Stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        So swift area is getting a big dump good it’s not the east or central where crop is still out.

Stay safe
        It keeps shitting around with light snow out east too.....Saturday forecasting 15 cm.

Comment

Now warren Buffet is pulling out of a project in canada and it’s even in Quebec. Wow if that doesn’t wake liberals up to the reality Trudeau is destroying canada.

Comment

Most people are worried about time off and benefits. Paid leave.

Comment

Please will any liberal step up and defend skippy. You voted liberal and for Trudeau and company so let’s talk.

Ralph wouldn’t talk and he got what he deserved.

Comment

Please will any liberal step up and defend skippy. You voted liberal and for Trudeau and company so let’s talk.

Ralph wouldn’t talk and he got what he deserved.
                Sadly we got the exact government we voted for... McKay has the experience and did a decent job in the Federal Ministries he led.

Eastern Canada has many Parliamentary seats... if McKay could bring them and western Canada... we might have a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                  Sadly we got the exact government we voted for... McKay has the experience and did a decent job in the Federal Ministries he led.

Eastern Canada has many Parliamentary seats... if McKay could bring them and western Canada... we might have a chance...
                  Mackay was heart broken when Belinda left him for the liberals...

I don't think Peter can beat a liberal....he's wishy washy on issues....

The conservatives will have a tough time with the participants in the leadership race....it's too bad they didn't give Scheer a little more rope .....he was doing pretty good in the new year....

Comment

Oh yea Trudeau made a deal with the chiefs and its racist to ask what he gave away. Private deal nothing to show rest of canada.

Ok Ontario Montreal and maritimes wake up this shit head has to go.

One cruise ship can’t dock California from Hawaii.

Looks like we’re ok 👍

[ATTACH]5671[/ATTACH]
                    My folks are actually on a cruise from Sydney Australia to Tahiti right now and several ports won’t let them in. Nobody is sick on board but they’re making the best of it. Rumour is that they might not be allowed in Tahiti either which makes things interesting. Plan B is taking them to Hawaii instead. We told them there’s worse places than the South Pacific to be stuck especially this time of year.

Meanwhile the cat overhaul got completed and we moved it out to a bush quarter that will be hopefully growing cow chow instead of poplars and willows this summer.

It was nice to see it leave the yard and head out to battle purring like a kitten.

The cows and yearlings are still picking away at the corn stalks which I never expected them to keep going at willingly. Giving them some barley and silage bales for supplement and I’m liking the stuff more everyday.

Booked a few more acres of seed over last year and looking forward to getting it in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      Mackay was heart broken when Belinda left him for the liberals......
                      For me OToole seems too angry old white guy to have appeal. I think McKay is a better bet. We need a more youthful guy to go against Trudeau and a guy to can flip a region like the maritimes. There are easily 10 seats the CPC should be able to flip out there.

The target isn't the LPC, its Trudeau. He wont survive another minority govt. and Freakland is in no way ready to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        For me OToole seems too angry old white guy to have appeal. I think McKay is a better bet. We need a more youthful guy to go against Trudeau and a guy to can flip a region like the maritimes. There are easily 10 seats the CPC should be able to flip out there.

The target isn't the LPC, its Trudeau. He wont survive another minority govt. and Freakland is in no way ready to take over.
                        Freeland should never take over...she is a bobblehead.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                          My folks are actually on a cruise from Sydney Australia to Tahiti right now and several ports won’t let them in. Nobody is sick on board but they’re making the best of it. Rumour is that they might not be allowed in Tahiti either which makes things interesting. Plan B is taking them to Hawaii instead. We told them there’s worse places than the South Pacific to be stuck especially this time of year.

Meanwhile the cat overhaul got completed and we moved it out to a bush quarter that will be hopefully growing cow chow instead of poplars and willows this summer.

It was nice to see it leave the yard and head out to battle purring like a kitten.

The cows and yearlings are still picking away at the corn stalks which I never expected them to keep going at willingly. Giving them some barley and silage bales for supplement and I’m liking the stuff more everyday.

Booked a few more acres of seed over last year and looking forward to getting it in the ground.

Nothing better than making new land!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                            Nothing better than making new land!
                            I know that when I look at what our ancestors did to clear land out here it still boggles the mind. I can’t imagine what they felt like getting to the “end of the trail” 99 years ago and knowing they had to stay since they were broke and couldn’t go anywhere else. I love our hills and muskeg but they passed through a lot of nicer ground to get here. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                              I know that when I look at what our ancestors did to clear land out here it still boggles the mind. I can’t imagine what they felt like getting to the “end of the trail” 99 years ago and knowing they had to stay since they were broke and couldn’t go anywhere else. I love our hills and muskeg but they passed through a lot of nicer ground to get here. 😉
                              Woodland is it just you and your parents doing all the work? You have a lot on the go and must never sleep.

Good to hear your parents are enjoying some time off. I read lots about your mom in your posts, wasn’t sure your dad was around.

Do you have enough trees that you can someone to pay you to log it and then just push stumps?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...