• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I agree with chuck and macdon02

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right if the disease is too effective, too quick it tends to burn it self out. This one looks like it will be around for the long haul.

We definitely want to control and restrict the spread of this as much as possible. Let er rip and we could potentially see over half the worlds population sick at the same time. Its the nature of exponential growth and the 5 day doubling period. It could be a wave big enough to swamp the boat so to speak.
    Last edited by biglentil; Mar 5, 2020, 00:32.

Comment

Macdon02 love your posts really do

So nutshell markets were looking for a reason to “come off but not melt down” and corona was it?

Or have I simplified it to much?

Haven’t you guys ever heard the saying “China sneezes rest of world get pneumonia” very apt after what’s happened.

Ps don’t disagree with your post.

Comment

Demand demand

Guess you guys saw China bought a million tonne of beans from Brazil yesterday kinda leaves USA in the lurch a bit shitloads of beans two years worth could happen some suggest will weigh heavily on all grains.

Macdon way better connected than I

Comment

Big lentil I agree it’s a slow burn.

A so called expert today said corona is a near perfect virus, affected so many so quickly but he reinterated it will go away 6 months 12 maybe even more but will be a memory.

Comment

Trudeau was busy shaking hands and smushing with the Iranian government leaders 14 days ago. They all have or are getting the virus now. Things might get interesting in Ottawa if rainbow boy gets sick.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...