• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBC news

Guess there a USA democrat news cast now? God there pathetic! Why is rebel news not on at least they dig!

The CBC spends more on covering the US elections than putting any effort into getting coverage on Canadian news...

It pisses me off that they will sit themselves down in buttphuck, Iowa during the primaries but can't make a trip to Saskatchewan for the same in depth coverage of Canadian elections...

Comment

Rebel news! LMAO!

Rebel propaganda made by white supremacists like Faith Goldy who was happy to support the Neo Nazis and Klu Klux Klan types in Charlottesville, Virginia?

Even the Conservative party of Canada wont let Rebel Media into their events. hahahahaaah

Comment

CBC isnt covering the democrat primary so much as they are looking for local sound bites about trump from the rallys. Gotta lead with winners like Trump cause a baby boy bust in Canada after his election.

If they had to survive like Netflix with a monthly subscription, they would be gone in a month. Rebel news still exists based off nothing but youtube views and subscribers. Thats a scrappy network.

I wont have any cable system in my house so long as it has CBC, CNN, MSNBC and CTV in the programming.

Comment

Jazz its pretty clear that you stopped listening to anyone else's opinion or thoughts if they didn't line up with yours.

It's no surprise you are so one sided when you only get one point of view.

It's surprising how many CBC haters seem to watch alot of the CBC? LOL

Comment

New that would wake up sleepy chuck! lmfao

Comment

Do you watch a lot of CBC there Robert? Then your CBC tax dollars are providing some benefits! Carefull you might turn into a lefty! hahaaahaha

Comment

CBC has a $1.6 billion budget so they can be cheerleaders for the Liberals and Democrats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1200844E-862C-4E6B-9216-93ADF199F01B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	769435

Comment

Yes I watch CBC, just like I watch other broadcasters too. I admit they are they pushing a viewpoint not shared by a lot of westerners. I would like to see them privatized. I don't believe there is a need in this day and age that they need to be funded by the government. There was a time when their radio signal was all isolated communities in the north could get. In todays age the CBC should be free to push what they want but do it on the their own dime.
                  On another point, like many of you we have the Shaw dish, with a lot of duplicate and garbage channels that are a waste. When travelling I have been exposed to a lot of other channels that are interesting to see the viewpoint of other countries. I would like to see easier access to RT (Russia) , DW (Germany), CCTV (China), Al Jazeera (Qatar). It is interesting to see some other thinking from what we see now.
                  That new rural channel, RFDtv we now get is great though. Finally getting good US farm news shows easily now.

Comment

If the Wexit party gets registered, who knows what we will get, maybe an NDP channel.

Comment

Variety is good. That is why a public broadcaster is important to provide alternatives that for profit american media companies won't.

The UK still has the BBC, Australia still has the ABC.

And besides who would provide a forum for "owl faced" commentators such a Rex Murphy and ego maniacs like Kevin O'Leary. They are both certainly examples of "left wing" CBC types. haahahaa

And anyone who thinks rebel media is a news outlet is automatically disqualified from passing judgement on who is providing "real news" .

Just ask the Conservative Party of Canada what they think of rebel views? In short, Persona non grata! LOL
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 4, 2020, 09:39.

Comment

The hosts of the National have sound bites posted on youtube declaring their love for all things Justin trudeau even his pretty hair. They also have the same sound bites demonizng the west and oil and calling for larger deficits. They are the reason Wynn and McGuinty were able to run up a 1/3 of a trillion debt in Ontario.

Then look at their daily broadcasting. Start story, something bad about Trump, follow story something else scary like climate hoax or virus hoax and then final story, feel good Liberals save the day story. Couldnt be more biased.

So I dont need their views because they are grounded in fantasy. Utter garbage.

Comment

A virus hoax? huh. Everything is a hoax?

No doubt all the corona virus victims faked their death in a massive hoax? LOL

Okay then!

Wall street fell and the Fed cut their interest rates because of a hoax? Why would they fall for the hoax?

Jazz, did you also happen to see Elvis at Costco Regina stocking up on toilet paper? Maybe it was Rory Allen?
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 4, 2020, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            A virus hoax? huh. Everything is a hoax?

No doubt all the corona virus victims faked their death in a massive hoax? LOL

Okay then!

Wall street fell and the Fed cut their interest rates because of a hoax? Why would they fall for the hoax?
                            Well when they post comparable stories about the regular flu, opioid deaths, male suicide, I might take a listen. Until then its a manufactured crisis perpetrated by peddlers of fear. 11,000 people died of ebola a few yrs ago with a 40% kill rate. Did you hear any hysteria about that?

Comment

Anyone with an inkling of critical thinking skills ( sorry to single you out Chuck) should be willing and able to filter through news sources of all types, political slants, ideologies, countries etc.

As long as you can accept that every single one of the has bias. And accept that nothing is free, so they all have to push an agenda to pay the bills, regardless if they are public, private for profit, or just some individual with a blog or a twitter account.

No TV in this household, but I will check any and every news source. CBC, BBC, ABC, Al Jazeera, Public and Private Russian sources, FOX, CNN, SCMP, I've tried to check Rebel News, but can't seem to navigate their website, probably supposed to send money first?, etc etc.

They all have something to offer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.