• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Game-Changing Crash . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet the stock market climbs. Reality no longer an issue.

Comment

March 23rd...market lows. Up pretty good from that point. Anyone get in on the 23rd? Is just about everything that can affect the stock market already factored in?

TSIPP

It's just another word to me.
      I may swear more and worse than a drunken sailor but I am probably one of the most trustworthy peoplekinds you will ever meet. So if people would rather judge me by my vulgar language than my integrity and morality.... I would be careful how you assess people.

Comment

I bought $25,000 in Kimberly Clark today, symbol "TP" on the ASK & CX. (American Standard, Kohler & Crane Exchange).

Comment

could be in the crapper now with all the returns

Comment

The U.S. Federal Reserve just bought up the entire U.S. bond market . . . junk bonds and all.

Fed announced a $2.3 trillion stimulus package seconds after the worst employment data released in history this morning. This averted a massive sell-off risk today, but Dow still performed poorly today considering the aggressiveness of the Fed.

Manipulation has now exhausted itself . . . .

Comment

Missed the low by 2 days, bought CNQ, CVE, MEG and EIT.UN. Ahead on all of them except CNQ so far. Still think we’re going down again, a little surprised today thought that the market would be down ahead of the Easter weekend. Wish I would of sold most of my stocks in February before the $hit hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                The U.S. Federal Reserve just bought up the entire U.S. bond market . . . junk bonds and all.

Fed announced a $2.3 trillion stimulus package seconds after the worst employment data released in history this morning. This averted a massive sell-off risk today, but Dow still performed poorly today considering the aggressiveness of the Fed.

Manipulation has now exhausted itself . . . .
                But it just keeps ticking up. How is this even remotely possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                  Missed the low by 2 days, bought CNQ, CVE, MEG and EIT.UN. Ahead on all of them except CNQ so far. Still think we’re going down again, a little surprised today thought that the market would be down ahead of the Easter weekend. Wish I would of sold most of my stocks in February before the $hit hit the fan.
                  you're lucky though, i got grossed out after 08, and have only taken 2-3% interest since , so you are still way ahead of me if you get out now

Comment

Doctors talk about the desperation when putting CV patients on life support. If we don’t get this bus turned around soon, everyone will be talking about North America on life support.
                    Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 10, 2020, 14:37.

Comment

Put a mask on go back to work. If you feel sick stay the $#%& at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                        Do you think CVE will triple within 2 years?
                        It still looks like a very low price.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...