• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Saved

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    The problems don't lie with the scientists but with sharpie man and his sidekick. They want all announcements by CDC and health department to be spun through Pence. Apparently the handling of the Diamond Princess passengers was screwed up. Trump made major cuts to CDC and epidemic teams in 2018.
    Maybe Trump should have put the babbling drunk ole Nancy should be In charge ...... bahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      I have enough lentils in the bin to feed the family for 30 yrs. Some flax straw to wipe my azz. is that enough?

Totally overblown by the MSM.

Somebody is making a killing shorting this market and then buying back in.
      Probably Warren Buffet. The last I heard his portfolio had a high cash holdings. Just waiting to hear what he is going to buy this time?

Comment

I have enough lentils in the bin to feed the family for 30 yrs. Some flax straw to wipe my azz. is that enough?

Hopefully you have lots of bullets Jazz, if you don’t you’ll have empty bins.

This flu is hopefully as bad as the rest of the world changing disasters we’ve all been lied about, seriously there’s so many it’s hard to keep track of.

The Russians
        Global cooling
        Acid rain
        Y2K
        Global warming
        Zika
        Ebola
        Swine flu
        Those damn Miskitos

I know I missed a bunch maybe you guys can add a few more to the list.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...