• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California man dies in rocket crash after launching to see if Earth is flat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chucky watch the last 30 seconds of this video a few times until it sinks in.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/mike-hughes-1.5473529 https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/mike-hughes-1.5473529

"Mad' Mike Hughes wanted to fly to edge of space to see for himself"

There are science skeptics and then there are people like Mike Hughes.
      He could have just "looked out his kitchen window" and confirmed the "earth is flat"

Know anybody like this?
      Who was Christopher Columbus trying to prove wrong? Didn't he always say the earth was round and everyone thought flat?

This guy must be from that same family Christopher was showing up!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        Chuck2, I find it disappointing that because I don't support a carbon tax or I believe that wind and solar should only be used for what they are best at which is intermittent top ups of the power grid that you have to resort to insults like calling me a flat earther.
        That is all they have left, insults and name calling. They have long since given up on evidence or science. So we get preschool level playground insults instead. It speaks volumes about the entire debate.

Comment

I watched a documentary about flat earthers and come to the conclusion they’re no different than antivaxers, JW’s, any religious wackos, and enviro nuts. They all get buffaloed into believing stupid shit and get bloody mad when people challenge them. Humans are fickle animals.

Comment

Wilton your observations of humans are correct, but you should add to the list those who deny the overwhelming scientific evidence that increasing levels of greenhouse gases cause climate change.

Comment

Given the height the rocket would have achieved, the earth still would have looked flat. He would be even stronger convinced the earth is flat.

Comment

And just to upset another entire subgroup of people, this guy definitely deserves to win a Darwin award, for adding more evidence to the case for survival of the fittest.

Comment

I want the rocket. I have a use for it that will benefit all mankind. 💥😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...