• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau says barricades must come down.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I despised his old man at least old Peeair had a backbone when the FLQ were raising hell in Quebec back in 1970. Skippy should take a lesson from his daddy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WatchfulLeadingCats-small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	769411

Comment

Except his real dad is Castro

Comment

In the old days if you stood on the rails you got run over or arrested it was very simple and it worked.

Comment

So can someone explain to me what has changed since Justin Trudeau made the announcement on Friday? The barricades remain! Also all I hear is Indigenous people wanting to have nation to nation discussions with the federal government, where does this leave us if the federal government recognizes each as a nation?

Comment

Barricades remain, police are standing down. Spineless leadership.
            The natives talk about Nation vs Nation. So I guess blockading a countries economy is an act of war and should be treated as such. I would like to see the army move in.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Except his real dad is Castro
              My money is still on Keith Richards but either way, PET should have asked for DNA before he let the trust vest.

Say what you like about Trudeau-the-elder he was smart. Arrogant asshole prick but smart. Yet another reason to think he and Skippy don't share any genetics. Maggie on the other hand ........... not smart.

Comment

Water cannons effective and safe.

Mayswell stay up indefinitely now with Tech and soon TMX gone.

Comment

Actually I see the war between the young elected chiefs, their supporters and the old guard. The young chiefs put their people first and looked forward to a bright future but No, the old sticks in the mud won’t let them see their potential. And the leftist vampires will use the Indians so they can put the screws to the fossil fuel industry. How can’t the Indians figure it out and boot those intruding whities to the curb?
                  Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 23, 2020, 21:52.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Actually I see the war between the young elected chiefs, their supporters and the old guard. The young chiefs put their people first and looked forward to a bright future but No, the old sticks in the mud won’t let them see their potential. And the leftist vampires will use the Indians so they can put the screws to the fossil fuel industry. How can’t the Indians figure it out and boot those intruding whities to the curb?
                    Totally disappointed in the tolerance of imported left wing climate wackos. Take them out, now, soon!

Comment

Deadline has come and gone. Protestors still in place. Federal liberals look extremely weak. We have emboldened the FN to the point that they will continue to shut commerce down in Canada. This liberal government can not organize a two people kind rush on a three hole shitter. Skippy should have been dealing with FN in his first term instead of thanking them for their donation. We are royally screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                        In the old days if you stood on the rails you got run over or arrested it was very simple and it worked.
                        Back in the old days, the Indians came at night; pillaged the village and scalped the invaders.

Then the white man gave them Coke and Twinkies and they all got fat with diabetes.

Cut off the Indian's insulin and the white man can win the war forever!

Oh wait, Liberals in charge. Nope, we're ****ed.

Comment

Comment

Protesters have managed to shut down their own transit system in Toronto. Doesn’t affect them since they don’t have real jobs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                                Protesters have managed to shut down their own transit system in Toronto. Doesn’t affect them since they don’t have real jobs
                                Yup and this guy nails it ...
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCuvcJqMh2k

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...