• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grow some balls!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grow some balls!

If this country and our leadership and most people under the age of thirty figured out how the world really worked and should work; all unions should be abolishied and treaty rights have been honoured so how come a dozen so called chiefs can bring a country to its knees as far as rail service;how do they drive to the protests or heat their homes;;wood i doubt it.

Originally posted by wiseguy
    We need a few more Longmires runnin the show !
    I'm voting for Walt!

Comment

Nobody learns anything and nothing changes if the shit show ends now.

Easterners voted for this, let them freeze in the dark and get laid off.

I hope it goes for a least another week, two weeks would be great. I am excited to see what major company will be the first to say this place is a waste of time and shut the doors. Also interested to see what party turns on the Indians first - because you can blame the outsiders protesting, but the whole ****ing thing started because of Indians - it always ****ing does.

Comment

I think farmers should join the protests. ...

Comment

Walt was a spiritual brother of the tribe.
          Not suggesting we should be at all.
          Just saying rip up the Indian Act, sign a deed, and the outside interests will bugger off.

Comment

Weak governments elected by a ever growing weaker society will never turn on those people,they will always get what they want and so will the 'frogs' until just maybe someday we change.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Walt was a spiritual brother of the tribe.
              Not suggesting we should be at all.
              Just saying rip up the Indian Act, sign a deed, and the outside interests will bugger off.
              After the treatment the Mohawk leader seems to be getting for advising an end to blockades, even Henry Standing Bear couldn't talk the protestors down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.