• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloomberg says he can teach anybody to be a farmer.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you guys. America won't let a Jew be President. Blew a shitload of money in Virginia and couldn't even get a single delegate.

Comment

Bloomberg thought he could buy his way to the white house....

Technically now he is by helping Biden. ..who I think has alzhiemers or dementia...

Bloomberg didn't get it....and neither do the the rest of the Democrats. ..

I think it's Trump for the win in 2020....

BTW ...why are all these old phuckers getting elected....where are some 55 year olds? ?????

Comment

Elon Musk’s brother wants to transform farming. He touts verticle layering of planters in Brooklyn. Novel idea-wouldn't you say? Nutzoids!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Elon Musk’s brother wants to transform farming. He touts verticle layering of planters in Brooklyn. Novel idea-wouldn't you say? Nutzoids!

I'm not so sure that this isn't already being done in places. The idea is not new and could be a significant part of more locally produced food security.

Definitely something to watch as it develops.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...