• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh....oh!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
    Al Gore is Not a scientist
    But what he Was Relaying was Peer reviewed science
    Were you homeschooled?

Comment

Al Gore is Not a scientist
      But what he Was Relaying was Peer reviewed science
      BAHAHAHA.......how did his 2012 prediction turn out?

What is your level of education and what discipline?

Comment

So no One has answered why they Pick and Choose the science they believe in...

Exxon Knew for years beginning in Early 60’s the damage the increased C02 would do.

Kept it hush and then later heavily funded The Denial Side
        The Insurance Companies know it’s happening
        Politician know it
        Even The Pope knows it
        So again Why do you pick and choose the science you believe
        But, but... why did obama buy that multi million $ mansion on the water ?

Comment

Say a theory was developed and you said this science is settled. For instance, you have the theory of gravity for orbital bodies totally cased, its sound, trust me and and 97% of publicly funded mouse maze scientists agree with you. And you got the drooling MSM to totally buy in and parrot it every day.

Then your theory predicted the moon would slam into the earth the next day and it didnt happen, but you claim it will happen, the next day, and then the next and it still doesnt happen even after 20 yrs of the same prediction and you even get the gullible govts to throw a moon tax on everyone which you redistribute to believers, my friend, you aint a scientist anymore. Cult leader is more like it.

Comment

“Why do you pick and choose what science to believe ?”

Simple , we don’t live in North Korea, and there are a lot of scientific studies that debunk the climatology cult belief
            Also when the UN , the main driver of the cult with the con men at IPCC , including Gore, have openly stated the carbon tax has little to do with climate change but is a defacto for the distribution of wealth....... that’s why most of us consider “Other” science .

Comment

So again anyone out there, Why pick and choose the science you believe? ( and I’m talking peer reviewed,not ‘science’ from ‘Wing nut weekly’
              So, are the IPCC reports considered part of Wing Nut Weekly? I posted a graph from the IPCC 1990 report, can you kindly post some peer reviewed science that debunks the IPCC's claim that sea ice was much lower during the satellite record prior to 1979 when Chucks graph starts?

Comment

So again anyone out there, Why pick and choose the science you believe? ( and I’m talking peer reviewed,not ‘science’ from ‘Wing nut weekly’
                ...predictive validity

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post
                  ...predictive validity
                  Best response in the entire History of This futile debate on agriville. Extra points for only using two words.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    BAHAHAHA.......how did his 2012 prediction turn out?

What is your level of education and what discipline?
                    Post secondary -industrial Chemical Technology- As well as farmed for 46 years

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                      Were you homeschooled?
                      I WAS - if you think of out in the field at 10 or 11 years of age learning the in and outs of agriculture as being homeschooled.

Comment

Post secondary -industrial Chemical Technology- As well as farmed for 46 years
                        Then you should have a keen eye for critical thinking. Let me see;

Any other industry, group, govt forecasting anything 25, 50 and 100 yrs out, especially based on a theory that has failed every prediction it has made in the pas 30 yrs.

Have you actually seen any real science conferences? I will just let you know, they are still debating the big bang and that theory predates climate change.

Have you ever seen the response to any scientific issue become a govt tax with redistribution? Any scientific basis for anything like that in our history?

Are scientists infallible? I will remind you the food guide stood for 35+ years and created a nation of diabetics.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Then you should have a keen eye for critical thinking. Let me see;

Any other industry, group, govt forecasting anything 25, 50 and 100 yrs out, especially based on a theory that has failed every prediction it has made in the pas 30 yrs.

Have you actually seen any real science conferences? I will just let you know, they are still debating the big bang and that theory predates climate change.

Have you ever seen the response to any scientific issue become a govt tax with redistribution? Any scientific basis for anything like that in our history?

Are scientists infallible? I will remind you the food guide stood for 35+ years and created a nation of diabetics.
                          Well stated, BIGGEST failure is NO PREDICTIONS have come to pass! If there are NONE, why believe the DOOMSDAY ones? Please give us ONE that has been predicted!

Comment

I WAS - if you think of out in the field at 10 or 11 years of age learning the in and outs of agriculture as being homeschooled.
                            Well I am with you there. About 43 for me.

This whole thing about education is nuts really. I have conversations with a whole spectrum of people on all sides of different issues and I don't automatically discount someone's opinion because they went to tech versus holding a master's degree and likewise I don't accept an opinion blindly because it was touted by someone who might have a Phd over a tech certificate.

My own life experience and information gets weighed as part of all information collected. If something doesn't appear to make sense on the surface I may not accept a finding until there is more evidence. Maybe I am a doubting Thomas but so far it has served me well through my life.

I firmly believe that you have every right to your opinion as do I.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              Well stated, BIGGEST failure is NO PREDICTIONS have come to pass! If there are NONE, why believe the DOOMSDAY ones? Please give us ONE that has been predicted!
                              Google Nostradamus.

Comment

The predictions on Temperature in relation to CO2 from the Charney Group in 1979 - 41 years Ago is bang on.
                                The nasa models of prediction Also came to pass.
                                Wing- Nut weekly will tell you there is no crisis ,every thing is normal but there have been HEAT waves around the world ,and warmest years have All come lately.

Pine bark beetles expanding territory
                                Wood ticks , west Nile mosquitoes, more violent hurricanes, acidifying oceans, more bush fires

Oh yea right No predictions have come to pass. Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...