• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#ShutDownCanada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National “Farmers” Union has made announcements

They are supporting criminals block CN grain shipments.
    They are supporting Unifor block farm fuel

NFU = Not For Us

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

NFU = Not For Us
      Last time I pointed out that NFU's official position was advocating for returning farmland to Natives, the NFU members on here got very upset with me, prepare for the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Last time I pointed out that NFU's official position was advocating for returning farmland to Natives, the NFU members on here got very upset with me, prepare for the same.
        They have some explaining to do.....these knives in the back are not going over well.

Comment

The NFU still exists?

The "because racism" line looks like a trial balloon. It will sell well with the natives but I think it backfires on Skippy eventually. I'm really surprised he hasn't gone to "Because Harper". That's worked well for him in the past.

Comment

This is from a another blog, attendance and enthusiasm would drop.

We have surveillance to identify EVERY blockaded there. We identify them and days onsite. Now we have a list of names.

We have CN and effected parties give an accurate (and audit-able) number for losses. We hand this to CRA.

The CRA then begins with chequing and savings accounts for the amounts owed by blockades (I guarantee there won’t be many of them once this happens). Liens are issued on real estate, land, and garnishees on present and future wages. This is real, 100% debt. Not a threat. Just unbiased calculations.

After the fact we pass a law (retroactively) for economic terrorism. There won’t be a next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

NFU = Not For Us
              No F$&@ing Use

Comment

Something makes it look appealing for the shutdown to continue a another week or so -

Jonathan Montpetit
                @jonmontpetit
                The Quebec gov't filed an affidavit in support of CP's injunction request.

They say there is only four days' worth of propane reserves in the province.

https://twitter.com/jonmontpetit/status/1232434222251429888 https://twitter.com/jonmontpetit/status/1232434222251429888

Comment

According to the cbc, McMasterU TA says that joining the protest will count toward a credit - -

"The 24-year-old, who is a teaching assistant in sociology at McMaster University, said Six Nations will defend their land indefinitely and she will support them, despite fears of being arrested.

"I'm coming back tomorrow... I'm going to bring my students, make it a part of their credit, their attendance [to] check in with me at the blockade."

McMaster University said while students and faculty are free to participate in demonstrations, a student's grade can't be conditional on whether they do."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/indigenous-protest-go-trains-1.5474884?cmp=rss https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/indigenous-protest-go-trains-1.5474884?cmp=rss

Comment

Well I hope Kenney and Moe have been preparing for separation in the last couple of weeks. Watching CTV Power Play this afternoon and the new precedent has been set. No more new energy projects in Canada. TMX and Coastal will both be cancelled, and after that, existing energy projects will become the targets of focus across the country. The Indians and SJW won't stop until all FF energy is imported into the country.

Comment

I wonder if the protesters will shut down all the First Nation gas Stations ??? Hmmmm .....
                      what a tangled web there is
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 27, 2020, 00:30.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        I wonder if the protesters will shit down all the First Nation gas Stations ??? Hmmmm .....
                        what a tangled web there is
                        They just burned a truck on the CP line on the main road into Tyendinaga off the 401. Before that they were avoiding the main roads to try to avoid losing business for the smoke and pot shops but this will finally start putting the hurt on

Comment

I don’t care if your for or against the “protests” But this is plain domestic terroism ...
                          this government refusing to step in and say its RCMP responsibility...... liberal cowards

Comment

Only in spineless Canada is this aloud to happen.
                            Minorities run the show.
                            Bring in the army a blow these bastards out of the way..end of any protest.

Comment

Somebody took this about an hour ago

Comment

I am little concerned that if the Coastal P/L gets shelved then the only current LNG project will also be dead (since pipeline is feeding that project). That will truly be significant.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...