• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we work to make separation work?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The politicians in this country are quite happy living off taxpayers. ...things might be different for them with zero skills if separation occurred....

Kenney and Moe are not your independence types.....they haven't accomplished anything outside politics. ...

They ain't sacrificing anything personally to make life better for 6 million people....

The status quo is good enough for them with enough separation squeaking to make people think they are doing something...

The followers of Kenney and Moe are blinded by ideology. ....

Comment

Every time I look at a map like this I just get mad, a little red area in southern Ontario and Quebec basically calling the shots for the rest of this huge country. https://election.ctvnews.ca/how-canada-s-electoral-map-changed-after-the-vote-1.4652484 https://election.ctvnews.ca/how-canada-s-electoral-map-changed-after-the-vote-1.4652484

Comment

Yup... then you look at Cypress Hills grassland riding....incredible resources and wealth and zero representation. ....

It's time to leave confederation. ..
        Last edited by bucket; Feb 7, 2020, 23:57.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          You need a guy that can talk like Brad Wall....with the brains of a Stephen Harper...with the casual approach of Ambrose....

And it's not a guy like Peter Mackay. ....
          So you mean a bullshitter Con artist that fled like a coward after he blew the boom which we re all
          Still paying for who was afraid of the irrigation farmer? And a brain that lost to truduea? that hid in a closet could have built all these pipelines while he had a majority destroyed rights of farmers and gave them to grain cos and input outlets, destroyed farm programs while giving no say whatsoever to mps that sat on their asses and now want to convince us they are leadership types all combined with a nice approachable smart woman who doesn’t even want the job????? What are we waiting for? Lmao
          Last edited by the big wheel; Feb 8, 2020, 06:47.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            So you mean a bullshitter Con artist that fled like a coward after he blew the boom which we re all
            Still paying for who was afraid of the irrigation farmer? And a brain that lost to truduea? that hid in a closet could have built all these pipelines while he had a majority destroyed rights of farmers and gave them to grain cos and input outlets, destroyed farm programs while giving no say whatsoever to mps that sat on their asses and now want to convince us they are leadership types all combined with a nice approachable smart woman who doesn’t even want the job????? What are we waiting for? Lmao
            Yes....I can't argue you comments because I agree... but here where I was coming from....

Wall could always deliver a solid speech.....

Harper showed up for work....Trudeau wouldn't even be there to hide in any closet...

And Ambrose has the ability to get all sides to work together...

Those were the examples of character I was trying to make....

But your opinion would make me think again....I can't disagree with it.....

How about Diefenbaker, Devine and Douglas?
            Last edited by bucket; Feb 8, 2020, 07:50.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              Settle down there big guy, before you pop a blood vessel!

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
                Settle down there big guy, before you pop a blood vessel!
                Liberal Bigwheel suffers from Harper Derangement Syndrome. These Liberals actually hated him enough that they wanted the Islamic terrorist that entered the House of Commons to murder him.

Harper did more work in a day than sockboy would do in month.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

Harper did more work in a day than sockboy would do in month.
                  Correction ..in a year

I don't remember Harper flying all over the world for holidays....maybe the odd hockey game ..but did Harper ever take extravagant holidays after a couple days of work????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...