• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres Skippy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$355,000,000.00

Interesting number.

I'm sure the negotiations were very straight forward.

How much are you going the deposit in my account if I kick back $XXXXXXXXXX to your trust fund.

Mr Trudeau will have learned a lot about how to get rich on this trip.

Time well spent!

Might go back for more.

Comment

Will that go through the Nigerian Bank.....hahaha....

Countries that are centuries older than Canada still asking for help when they have resources to try to do something for themselves...
      Last edited by bucket; Feb 12, 2020, 18:59.

Comment

Trudeau is in the perfect pickle. Here he is pandering to the UN while his country burns. if he does nothing eventually his base will be affected and possible damage to the economy. Or he can crack down on the protestorts while the UN watches and lose his coverted seat. Love to see a weasel like him squirm.

He thought he could target the oil sands without any further repercussions. He was dead wrong.
        Last edited by jazz; Feb 12, 2020, 19:51.

Comment

A shrewd business person would place a small tariff on any goods imported from all the countries that the youngster just bought off.

Spread it over five or six years, . . . . . . . the probability of that happening is low.

Comment

Looks like Skippy is in a tough spot now . He will be mad to be pulled away from his extended holiday / bribery tour and be faced with to deal with a situation front and center of the UN’s agenda .

Comment

This govt is going to fall. I am calling it. Trudeau got himself into too many pickles this time.

I have a strong hunch some of his Sr MPs who visited AB, Carr, Freeland, O Reagan, were read the riot act on teck. They are probably recommending its approval while some Quebec MPs are against it. He will have to approve it because AB will seperate if he doesnt and he needs the tax revenue to keep the country afloat.

So if he does that, watch the protestors go mental in the big centers. Perfect chance to bring it down, but maybe CPC doesn't even want to be in power during this chaos. I don't know how you put this all back in the bottle after this. Maybe separation will be the best option after all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EQsIV5LU4AAh1Jw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	769398

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                This govt is going to fall. I am calling it. Trudeau got himself into too many pickles this time.

I have a strong hunch some of his Sr MPs who visited AB, Carr, Freeland, O Reagan, were read the riot act on teck. They are probably recommending its approval while some Quebec MPs are against it. He will have to approve it because AB will seperate if he doesnt and he needs the tax revenue to keep the country afloat.

So if he does that, watch the protestors go mental in the big centers. Perfect chance to bring it down, but maybe CPC doesn't even want to be in power during this chaos. I don't know how you put this all back in the bottle after this. Maybe separation will be the best option after all.

[ATTACH]5610[/ATTACH]
                I’m not so sure, I say he sides with the climate crazies and natives, he’s played dress up as a Chief before, has never dressed up in coveralls and work boots before as far I know. As far as keeping the country afloat he has never seemed concerned with it thus far, just been flushing money away. Besides what does he care he has his trust fund.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Looks like Skippy is in a tough spot now . He will be mad to be pulled away from his extended holiday / bribery tour and be faced with to deal with a situation front and center of the UN’s agenda .

This situation will lead to the drama teacher giving us a long speech that will lecture hard working taxpayers who actually follow the law. He will portray the criminals as oppressed victims.

Trudeau will attempt to delay any decision regarding TMX pipeline or Teck mine as long as possible....if he adds enough obstacles for projects he might not even be PM anymore when the final decision is made.
                  Last edited by Oliver88; Feb 17, 2020, 05:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    This situation will lead to the drama teacher giving us a long speech that will lecture hard working taxpayers who actually follow the law. He will portray the criminals as oppressed victims.

Trudeau will attempt to delay any decision regarding TMX pipeline or Teck mine as long as possible....if he adds enough obstacles for projects he might not even be PM anymore when the final decision is made.
                    All too accurate. Because what you outlined fits perfectly with the description of narcissism, a well-defined emotional/psycho-pathological character profile.

For those who want to understand better the characteristics of a narcissist, there are pages of info available at a mouse click.

Briefly - they overwhelmingly control, abuse, reverse the facts of their misbehavior (gaslighting), portray themselves as the victim when confronted, refuse to recognize authority, and repeat remorselessly. Grandiosity, Self-aggrandizement. Attempts to destroy anyone who resists him.

So within the well-established clinical description of such behavior, one can safely predict with a high degree of accuracy how he will react in any situation.

Sound familiar? What's his record?

Returning Muslim-ISIS terrorists - they just need to be understood and they will be excellent models for all of us.

Kokanee grope - his sexual assault was turned into a teachable moment for all of us.

JWR - SHE was wrong because of her insubordination; his actions were for the good of everyone.

India trip - his choice of entourage (a convicted terrorist) broke international rules but his plans were above all law.

India trip - went off-script because he wanted to dazzle the world with his flamboyant dance skills. (Puke).

Norman scandal - framed the one who stood up for truth and facts, ended up paying him out for damage.

U.S. relations - refuses to acknowledge Trump, thinks he can overpower him and constantly works to undermine him.

U.N. aspirations - dreams of being the head of a world organization.

Railway blockades - we will be lectured on our racism and privilege.

And to think that he drives the nation's agenda at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

Yup , then he should be sent out the door for all the rule of law he has broken and ethics thrown out the window . Opposition needs to nail him to the cross .
                      Paradise Papers, SNC Lavalin, Blackface, the list goes on and on and on .
                      Watch for more on his connections with the Bronfmans ... that story not done yet
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 17, 2020, 07:58.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        Yup , then he should be sent out the door for all the rule of law he has broken and ethics thrown out the window . Opposition needs to nail him to the cross .
                        Paradise Papers, SVC Lavalin, Blackface, the list goes on and on and on .
                        Watch for more on his connections with the Bronfmans ... that story not done yet
                        The RCMP commissioner that Trudeau appointed seems to prefer a lawless nation where paid protesters can shut down CN or where a PM can obstruct justice on behalf of SNC-Lavalin.

Comment

Pretended to be best friends with the aga Kahn to justify his two extravagant illegal trips to bell island.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...