• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowmobilers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowmobilers

It's been all over the news and radio here pleading for sledders to show respect for snowed under crops but a neighbor caught two on his crop. They were rcmp, and he had to explain what crop is, not even much of a give a shit.

Originally posted by makar View Post
    It's been all over the news and radio here pleading for sledders to show respect for snowed under crops but a neighbor caught two on his crop. They were rcmp, and he had to explain what crop is, not even much of a give a shit.
    Better not provoke them cops. Might shoot ya in the head and say they feared for their lives when some loony came running up to their snowmobiles yelling at them.

Comment

The dumb****s probably don’t know any better, like most of the population, urbanized all the common sense right out their DNA. To many generations of book learning.

Comment

Snowmobilers aren't as bad as the quads unless they are running over crop in the winter.

Quad drivers love to rip a round in the mud holes in the spring leaving ruts and a mess on farmland.

There are a lot of people that don't seem to mind trespassing on private and public property, ripping up sensitive ecological areas and generally being a nuisance.

They have become a scourge in some areas and the province should crack down on them.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Snowmobilers aren't as bad as the quads unless they are running over crop in the winter.

Quad drivers love to rip a round in the mud holes in the spring leaving ruts and a mess on farmland.

There are a lot of people that don't seem to mind trespassing on private and public property, ripping up sensitive ecological areas and generally being a nuisance.

They have become a scourge in some areas and the province should crack down on them.
          Quads are a bad problem on some of our land. Its a half mile from a small Sask village (250 people).
          Mud bogging early in the spring and then driving through standing crop or even canola in full bloom. No trespassing signs are ignored by about 25 % of the riders it seems.

Comment

Haven't had any trouble with snowmobiler's or ATVer's, but the deer and moose are being extremely disrespectful, I'd take 20 snowmobiles to one moose for the amount of damage they do to a crop buried under snow. Also having trouble with the power company who drove across a canola field to cut some trees, neighbors cows, and the neighbor driving out to find the cows.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
              The dumb****s probably don’t know any better, like most of the population, urbanized all the common sense right out their DNA. To many generations of book learning.
              They didnt know any better, the farmer had to explain it to them.

Comment

They didnt know any better, the farmer had to explain it to them.
                Sad he had to explain trespassing laws to an rcmp. But doesn’t surprise me much with the type they have working for them now.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                  Sad he had to explain trespassing laws to an rcmp. But doesn’t surprise me much with the type they have working for them now.
                  Whats bad for us we are a small town used as a training station, the local fire chief teases the recruits if only you had two more weeks of training you could of been a fireman, last dork i talked to was five foot six scrawny kid from lebanon saving the world from rolling stops while not one rcmp does.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Almost like we should have property rights or something..........

Comment

Whenever I catch someone trespassing, I always ask them for their home address. I almost always get asked why I need that. I then tell them that I am going to take my quad, pickup, snowmobile and drive on their lawn and see how much they like it. Needless to say I never get their address. But it seems to stop them from coming back. Never see that person again.

Comment

Whenever I catch someone trespassing, I always ask them for their home address. I almost always get asked why I need that. I then tell them that I am going to take my quad, pickup, snowmobile and drive on their lawn and see how much they like it. Needless to say I never get their address. But it seems to stop them from coming back. Never see that person again.
                        Think that's a fail talking to a rcmp.

Comment

Think that's a fail talking to a rcmp.
                          When they are in the wrong, you can pretty much tell them whatever you want. With the exception of threatening them with harm. Why should an rcmp be able to cause you financial loss and not hear about it? I don’t care if you are the queen of England or the rcmp, I will tell you when you did wrong.

Comment

When they are in the wrong, you can pretty much tell them whatever you want. With the exception of threatening them with harm. Why should an rcmp be able to cause you financial loss and not hear about it? I don’t care if you are the queen of England or the rcmp, I will tell you when you did wrong.
                            Because in a small town they make your life a living hell and they are proud of it, at least until they transfer somewhere close to gangs or reserves.

Comment

Because in a small town they make your life a living hell and they are proud of it, at least until they transfer somewhere close to gangs or reserves.
                              I live in that exact scenario. And trust me, they know the difference between when you are causing trouble, and when they are hearing about their wrong doing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...