• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wiseguy's posts keep disappearing? And link to AB Ag minister video

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do Wiseguy's posts keep disappearing? And link to AB Ag minister video

A couple of days ago Wiseguy posted this video of Devin Dreeshen standing up for farmers:

Then it disappeared. I see a lot of his posts don't last long, do the mods delete them, or is it wiseguy himself? I didn't see anything wrong with this post?

But back to the video. Near the beginning, there is a scene of an older truck unloading seed into an air seeder, with another air seeder in the background on a stubble field, while he discusses how difficult harvest has been last fall. It may have been a picture of seeding winter wheat, but it doesn't exactly instil confidence that they have the slightest idea what goes on down on the farm.

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    A couple of days ago Wiseguy posted this video of Devin Dreeshen standing up for farmers:

Then it disappeared. I see a lot of his posts don't last long, do the mods delete them, or is it wiseguy himself? I didn't see anything wrong with this post?

But back to the video. Near the beginning, there is a scene of an older truck unloading seed into an air seeder, with another air seeder in the background on a stubble field, while he discusses how difficult harvest has been last fall. It may have been a picture of seeding winter wheat, but it doesn't exactly instil confidence that they have the slightest idea what goes on down on the farm.
    I wonder about the disappearing posts too, seems like a waste of time?

Comment

Interesting ....usually once there is a comment on the thread it doesn't disappear....

But to re-iterate Devin Dreeshen was in Ritz's office when they gutted farm programs since he was a lark for the WCWGA....that is OK but now he is asking the federal liberal government to fix what he had a hand in phucking up....

Devin might call himself a 5th generation farmer but he is also a 2nd generation politician...

Comment

If you take a look at the thread Devin Dreeshan and the UCP are getting lots of push back on Twitter.

Alberta is not as United as some would believe.

Not sure what happened to Wiseguy's posts. But most of his posts in response to mine were go away I don't like you which is pretty lame unless you are in grade 6.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 2, 2020, 10:19.

Comment

So, in other words, Wiseguy hurt Chuck's feelings, so he had him censored.

Comment

No Weber used his influence with advertisers to shut him down! LOL

Comment

Those champions of free speech and tolerance on the hypocritical left strike again.

Comment

Maybe wiseguy is planing a run for PM and doesn't want baggage from social media?

Comment

Admin is not deleting his posts – I also wondered why they are disappearing, I think he removes them.
                  -Nicole

Comment

its been going on a long, long time , good old farma (think it was him ?) brought that up in a post a year or so back ?
                    wiseguy. whats going on ????
                    Last edited by Guest; Feb 5, 2020, 13:28.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...