• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shorting Tesla

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside day higher Friday followed by a gap up today.
    64 which I doubt will hold it then 68 next.
    I don't think producers will be too eager to open the taps just to get bludgeoned again
    I could be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      I dont take on cult stocks.

But I am long oil, thats for sure. Sure made a lot of money off Enbridge this yr. Enough to buy a Tesla.

I’m not the best at stocks, but is 375% gain better than 16% loss?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        Outside day higher Friday followed by a gap up today.
        64 which I doubt will hold it then 68 next.
        I don't think producers will be too eager to open the taps just to get bludgeoned again
        I could be wrong...
        Is this price not dependent on continued cooperation amoung producers to limit supply long term? Russia and OPEC?
        The demand numbers have to be brutal for most modes of transportation?
        If there is a spike in price due to short term issues cooperation will go out the window.

Comment

Draws on stocks in the US 15 of the last 22 weeks, but you're right, world market share will be all important.
          Some talk of a price setback

Comment

What happened to the Tesla pumpers.

Looks like somebody won big shorting that unicorn.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/17/michael-burry-of-the-big-short-reveals-a-530-million-bet-against-tesla.html Michael Burry of ‘The Big Short’ reveals a $530 million bet against Tesla

Comment

What happened to the Tesla pumpers.
              From that article, it looks like they made out like bandits
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210517-190449_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	771089

Comment

BTW Jazz, how's that CAD short going?

Name:	Screenshot_20210517-190200_Chrome.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	771090

Comment

Sort of like the big yapper who came on here bragging he shorted the Canadian dollar!

Or when the border opens he's off to Montana to buy his beef.

Sound familiar Jazz?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Sort of like the big yapper who came on here bragging he shorted the Canadian dollar!

Or when the border opens he's off to Montana to buy his beef.

Sound familiar Jazz?
                    How’s global warming going the next 5 days again ..... nobody right all the time

Comment

Sounds like a couple of Jazz's "Sheepies" are sharing his pain after taking his advise and shorting the CDN dollar as he strongly advised on Agriville.

Sad to hear guys, but as the old saying goes "A fool and his money soon parted"

Is Jazz at least refunding the commission back to the two of you?

P.S. go buy Condos.

Comment

Originally posted by ALBERTAFARMER4 View Post
                        Bookmarked this thread so I can come back to it In 3 years and laugh my ass off.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 5.41.23 AM.jpg
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	771875

18 month update. Do you own any $TSLA yet? How did Dr Burry do with his short?

Comment

[ATTACH]8994[/ATTACH]

Burry was executing an options trade. Much different that shorting stocks. No one really knows how he made out exactly.

Comment

[ATTACH]8994[/ATTACH]

So you actually believe Tesla is worth a trillion dollars? More than eveyr other auto company on the planet?

And with less than 1% market penetration. Sure.

Tesla trades as a cult. There are a bunch of unicorn investors in there. Musk burns through that cash at an exponential rate and still doesnt sell any cars.

Comment

So you actually believe Tesla is worth a trillion dollars? More than eveyr other auto company on the planet?

And with less than 1% market penetration. Sure.

Tesla trades as a cult. There are a bunch of unicorn investors in there. Musk burns through that cash at an exponential rate and still doesnt sell any cars.
                              What number of annual deliveries do they have to achieve for you to stop saying they don't sell any cars?

Comment

What number of annual deliveries do they have to achieve for you to stop saying they don't sell any cars?
                                i try to avoid the news, however, this one caught my eye.

Hertz Orders 100,000 Teslas in Rental-Market Shake-Up

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-25/hertz-said-to-order-100-000-teslas-in-car-rental-market-shake-up

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...