• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola Acreage will just get to 20 mil in 2020. Farmers are dropping crop.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25% off 75-65 dekalb canola now. Me thinks dekalb is well below their forecast. Talk with your retailer if you have that booked, make sure you get the discount.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
      Feed wheat at a local feedlot is $5.76 for 58 lbs and dry. Deliver and paid ASAP with no grading BS
      Dry feed wheat has been at a premium to damp gradeable wheat for some time especially 12.5% pro and below in the Edmonton region. Shipped mine to the elevator last week as I did not know exactly how wet it was. Got $6 less drying charges for it. CPS acres will likely rise this coming year.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
        Dry feed wheat has been at a premium to damp gradeable wheat for some time especially 12.5% pro and below in the Edmonton region. Shipped mine to the elevator last week as I did not know exactly how wet it was. Got $6 less drying charges for it. CPS acres will likely rise this coming year.
        I agree that dry grain out this way has and requires a premium. Still sitting on our dry barley since guys are emptying lots of damp bags yet. Hopefully come spring it’ll climb to where I’d prefer to see it before pulling the pin on it. Who knows😉

Comment

After looking at farm link there was in 78 496 total seeded last year and they have 79 125 for 2020 multiply by a thousand

Comment

Yea I heard him at noon today he is usually not correct.

Comment

Neighbors here in Sw are staying with or increasing canola acres. I will be seeding more canola and less barley by the look of things. Markets aren’t set by supply and demand anymore it’s set by who Dufus doesn’t insult.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                After looking at farm link there was in 78 496 total seeded last year and they have 79 125 for 2020 multiply by a thousand
                How are we gaining 631,000 acres in 2020?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  How are we gaining 631,000 acres in 2020?
                  I don’t know. With crop left out over winter and talks of the red river flooding. Maybe some it will be seeded twice. I thinking they are almost as bad as Statscan and the USDA

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...