• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GFY Lorne Hadley

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend got busted a few years back they bugged and bugged and bugged till he finally said what kind of Oats it was. Boom they went for the jugular. That was the last year he farmed he said it was a set up. Sick ****ers who always screw farmers. Wait till the seed tax they will **** us till we can’t farm at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Friend got busted a few years back they bugged and bugged and bugged till he finally said what kind of Oats it was. Boom they went for the jugular. That was the last year he farmed he said it was a set up. Sick ****ers who always screw farmers. Wait till the seed tax they will **** us till we can’t farm at all.
      So what is everyone's thoughts on the groups that are promoting the taxes and why aren't they getting called out? Some might have the ears of some very influential people and offices even Gov't.

Comment

Unipoor for farmers

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
          So what is everyone's thoughts on the groups that are promoting the taxes and why aren't they getting called out? Some might have the ears of some very influential people and offices even Gov't.
          Seed people can make promises to politicians like board seats or as a lobbyist. ....

No one listens to a 55 year old farmer with 40 years experience....no one.

Comment

I have met Lorne....I don't think anyone can have a bigger ego, pretty sure he thinks he is a navy seal of the seed industry

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
              I have met Lorne....I don't think anyone can have a bigger ego, pretty sure he thinks he is a navy seal of the seed industry
              Yup. A legend in his own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                I see him replying to people when they are looking for seed on fb. Refers them to the seed guide. Problem is there is no interest by seed growers to grow some products and nothing is available within a reasonable distance. Another pencil pusher with no frickin clue.
                Who pays his salary?
                I’m guessing indirectly farmers?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...